Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Doctor X
  • (unregistered id: 4297514DA8)
And folks, this means Hank GOT LAID before Henchman 21.

--J.D.
Oct. 4, 2010, 4:13am
  • by Doctor X
Oh and whom do you think Dermott's Mom told him was his dad? This was not revealed in the previous season--JP and DH probably did not know themselves--but Dermott clearly tells Hank--who GOT LAID!--it was Brock.

Sooo . . . did Dermott's Mom tell him it was Brock or did she say it was Rusty and Dermontt was too embarrassed? Hmmmmm . . .
Oct. 4, 2010, 4:18am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: EA7FD98DDC)
No, she said it was somebody at the compound that day. We (and Dermott) assumed it was Brock because he's awesome.
Oct. 4, 2010, 4:21am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: EA7FD98DDC)
Oh wait. I think I'm remembering that wrong. Nevermind.
Oct. 4, 2010, 4:23am
  • by Doctor X
No problemo. Going by the commentary and other "stuff" from JP and DH it seems they had not decided "who" it would be. Heck, I suppose they could have chosen the Alchemist or something, but this was, obviously, funnier.

I believe Dean and Hank are suppose to be older--from the birth date on their burned IDs and Myra's rantings. I think Rusty is more bald in this episode in the flashback than he was when Mr. White and Billy visited him after the Quiz Boys failed--Rusty is holding the two infants whilst Myra goes berserk.

So . . . does he seem to care a bit more about Nikki because he remembers how much he screwed up with Myra--or whomever--is Dean and Hank's Real Mom?

--J.D.
Oct. 4, 2010, 4:28am
  • by CandyCorn
  • (unregistered id: AFAD038EFB)
It's possible...but Nikki didn't seem like such a bad person (or at least that we know of). Chances are, Rusty liked her because she was just a nice girl and actually gave a crap about him.
Oct. 4, 2010, 9:01am
  • by Mogo
  • (unregistered id: B50DB16F10)
The episode even has proof for this. If she was just some other girl, rusty would have abandoned her, and acted like he wasn't her father. But he actually wanted to help, her mom just knew it would do more harm than good, and we all know rusty has no sense when it comes to that.
Oct. 4, 2010, 9:05am
  • by PF
  • (unregistered id: 7F038C3C08)
It's not that Rusty wanted to help Nikki, it was more of that he had to because she was underage and he could have gone to prison for knocking her up
Oct. 4, 2010, 2:15pm
  • by Mogo
  • (unregistered id: 174BCC06A6)
If he was just worried about that, he would of offreed money right away, and ran as far as possible.
Oct. 4, 2010, 8:13pm
  • by CandyCorn
  • (unregistered id: AFAD038EFB)
Plus the fact he called her "Nickels" seems to indicate more than just a throw-away relationship.
Oct. 4, 2010, 8:18pm
  • by Doctor X
Indeed, he keeps trying to keep up a relationship--saying it is a matter between the two of them, finally leaving a house-key.

--J.D.
Oct. 5, 2010, 6:18am
  • by Jordan
  • (unregistered id: EC299E04AA)
I'm thinking Dermott's grandmother, the woman he thinks is his mom, told him (Dermott) that Brock was his dad. And just let's him live a life of lies.
Oct. 5, 2010, 2:15am
  • by Jordan
  • (unregistered id: EC299E04AA)
oh i don't believe that henchman 21 is a virgin. his number sexual encounters may be as low as 1. but i think he's had sex.
Oct. 5, 2010, 2:10am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Evaxke unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 9:12am
  • Evazul unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 6:42am
  • Evagsv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 5:13am
  • Evaxiv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 2:51am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites