Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by all10yo
  • (unregistered id: 59DDB73472)
I totally called it! The kind of implied that Hank might lose his virginity in this episode.

Maybe Dr. Venture got Nikki pregnant while the boys' mother was already pregnant. If you remember from the "Quymn" episode, he says the last time he had sex was 19 years, 2 months, and 4 days ago. But in " Know Why the Cagebird Kills" Myra states, "Not in all your 19 years!" which implies that the boys were at least 19 years old at that point in the series. "Cagebird" was probably a few months to a year away from the "Quymn" episode. So when Dr. Venture said 19 years, 2 months, and 4 days he was talking about when he got Nikki pregnant because the boys have to be older than 19 years 4 months and 4 days. Their age (at least 19) including their time in womb would mean they're at least 20 years old at the time of the "Quymn" episode. Plus, Dermott has a full time job; which implies that he is atleast 18 and has (maybe?) graduated high school. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't though.
Oct. 4, 2010, 3:32am
  • by Beb
  • (unregistered id: A678E20E7F)
I think the real boys died when they were three, which is why Myra thought they were 19 and they thought they were 16. Since the clone grubs don't mature any faster than a normal person, the clones would always be three years younger. My gu8ess is that when Myra went insane when Doc popped up with the first set of clones of her three years dead sons.
Oct. 4, 2010, 1:28pm
  • by Jordan
  • (unregistered id: EC299E04AA)
Okay, no. It's summer so he can work full time and what his job requires of him, a highschooler can do. Plus, he's a compulsive liar. And of coarse the boys are way older than they um, are. They've been around for 19, 20 years probably, but their clones were like 16. And i try not to fuck around with those timelines too much. Firstly cause i'm aweful at math. Second, i don't trust i can believe very much of what comes out of Rusty's mouth.
Oct. 5, 2010, 2:07am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Julimwt unlocked One Year Later Apr. 25, 2024, 8:57pm
  • Julifpv unlocked One Year Later Apr. 25, 2024, 6:28pm
  • Julineb unlocked One Year Later Apr. 25, 2024, 10:30am
  • Juliywr unlocked One Year Later Apr. 25, 2024, 5:18am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites