Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Hardy
  • (unregistered id: FFF530337A)
I don't have a DVR, but wasn't Omega Ape also captured? Didn't see that in the capsule.
Sep. 30, 2010, 11:32am
  • by Dormammund Dumber
  • (unregistered id: A22AF50F4D)
Omega Ape isn't a hencher either. Scott Hall should call himself Col. Fcukup Zero.

What happened to my "hoplites are cheap on weekday racetracks" post? Did I go outside the guidelines?
Hope Phineas Phage has more screentime. Theres a world of bacteria oddities waiting to be exploited!
Sep. 30, 2010, 1:23pm
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: DA1A2954DF)
Are you sure you made that post here? I only killed like three posts in this thread, two of them were accidental double posts and the other was some chucklehead linking to a download of the episode. None of them were yours.
Sep. 30, 2010, 1:43pm
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: DA1A2954DF)
Oh is that who that guy was? Where is he from anyways? I remember him from a thing Jackson released but I honestly don't remember him being in the show until now.
Sep. 30, 2010, 1:41pm
  • by Dormammund Dumber
Omega Ape was hangin at Hatred's for the neighborhood get together, pretty sure....

Thought I looked at the post after iI posted it. I basically backwalked into a new train of thought about the "costliness" of the kidnappings. Hopelites are cheap, weekday racetrack rentals are cheaper, hologram and zap boxes are probaly stoen aka free.

If Scott Hall was the lock expert in Pomp and Circuitry then that could explain how he got into the SPHINX hq so easily, and boom shaka lakka.
Sep. 30, 2010, 2:20pm
  • by Dormammund Dumber
Hoplites, not HOPE Lites! Those guys steal xmas tree lights for the Hopei Indians.
Sep. 30, 2010, 7:53pm
  • by Hardy
  • (unregistered id: FFF530337A)
Omega Ape was in several episodes...Home is Where the Hate Is, The Diving Bell vs. The Butter-glider, Shadowman 9: In the Cradle of Destiny, Now Museum..Now You Don't!...and I think The Terrible Secret of Turtle Bay too.

I don't think we know anything about Omega Ape besides his name...so I don't know if he works (worked?) for a larger unit (was there an Alpha Ape he was teamed with and they both worked for a super villain?? I don't know).

I'm not saying Zero messed up at all. Just because we know Truckules used to be a #1..doesn't mean he is now. I don't think it's unreasonable for aging Super Villains to team up or work under another SuperVillian. Similar to the original Captain Sunshine or Sgt. Hatred saying there isn't as much hatred in this ol' Hatred and joining Venture.
Sep. 30, 2010, 2:33pm
  • by Dormammund Dumber
Omega Ape may be the end result of a tested insane brain eating ape (Alpha -Beta Ape) that evolved into an orangutan with some Planet of the Apes Dr. Zaius trick or treat costume, He may have been built (or evolved) to defend some greek faith, like Zaius had to defend the anti science, ape law-faith.

Both Truckules and Omega Ape might have some ties to the gathered gaggle of henchers via easily being duped by Zues. Truckules as it's his heritage to be tapped by gods to do stupid things, like clean a giant stable (look it up!), and Omega Ape because his call letter on the front of his trick or treatsy has a big greek symbol on it. "I have to do this for the team, and the memory of Lambda-Upsilon Ape." Long shot but I'm gonna go with it my toilet paper roll sword raised high.
Oct. 1, 2010, 11:39am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Juliimc unlocked One Year Later Apr. 24, 2024, 4:18am
  • Julibql unlocked One Year Later Apr. 23, 2024, 10:57am
  • Veronakyd unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 8:02pm
  • Veronagis unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 9:31am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites