Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by cpc65
  • (unregistered id: 2C7C7063C9)
Damn! So much to think about! I couldn't sleep for hours last night after that one as my head was swimming.
1. The representatives for General Consolidated Insurance (where Pete and Billy got their big settlement check from) sure looked like Monstroso's men with the pinstriped suits. Maybe they're connected somehow with The Guild (dramatic pause) of Collegiate Investors too, and maybe also something else with the initials GCI.
2. One of those Guild Battle Bots was in the background preseason three character montage teaser artwork. All other characters shown were in season three except for it, unless I missed something. Maybe in a deleted scene? Otherwise, I think this was their first appearance.
3. Kudos to Hank for passing all of Hunter's "tests". The first one brings back memories of when my two brothers and I were kids. My youngest bro would always bug us, so I, being the eldest, invented a game called "escape artist". We'd tie him up with ropes, belts and bungee cords and tell him we were timing him. Then we'd go off and do something else, like play with our original Kenner Star Wars figures. My favorite time was when an elderly couple driving down our street pulled over when they saw a six year old kid tied to a tree in the front yard. Man, I didn't see TV for a month after that. Good times!
4. I was just thinking near end of the episode how it would be cool if Underbheit would be part of Phantom Limb's new guild, and then he walks in and asks if he can join.
5. If Professor Impossible is a bad guy now, he may want to relocate. That building isn't exactly a secret lair. And I love how that photo from Now Museum comes back into play. You knew it would somehow, and you know they're not done with it yet.
Sep. 20, 2010, 9:58pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: CF73573305)
Yeah, a Boys Brigade ep (or even a reunion) would be awesome!
Sep. 20, 2010, 10:10pm
  • by Sid
  • (unregistered id: 7AC8B967AF)
For real, this is a good start to a second half of a season. I'm curious to know if the Guilds are directly working together, or if monstroso is kind of using Calamitous Intent. ALSO!!

Does anyone realize that it is probably Monstroso (through the collegiate investors) that funded Phantom Limbs change into a super villain?? In my opinion, he will almost definitely be a big part of Limbs new guild... which I will hence forth refer to as The Guild!!! (dramatic pause) of Corrupt Intellectuals.
Sep. 21, 2010, 1:31am
  • by Sid
It took me 10 minutes and begging my super smart girlfriend to help me come up with that name...
Sep. 21, 2010, 1:41am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
It's possible, although it's more Phantom Limb's own fault for not doing a runthrough with Billy beforehand. Nice job on the name also. Here's one- The Guild of Criminal Instigators.
Sep. 21, 2010, 1:56am
  • by Sid
I like it, but I feel like it should be Crime Instigators. It works both ways. But f#$% it, I say LONG LIVE THE GUILD (dramatic pause) OF CORRUPT/CRIMINAL INTELLECTUALS/INSTIGATORS!!!!!

Trade mark that.
Sep. 21, 2010, 4:21am
  • by Sid
Speaking of the boys Brigade pix... do we know for sure any other members?
Sep. 21, 2010, 4:22am
  • by spik3y
  • (unregistered id: 0E7E672063)
i took a closer look at the pic of the boy's brigade. member's include:
Dr. Jonas Venture
Professor Impossible
Phantom Limb (in a wheel chair with shriveled arms and legs

the other two are hard to notice. one has a jersey with a big V on it (maybe part of the venture crew?) and the other one looks like some sort of camper.with big fuzzy hair
Sep. 21, 2010, 9:12am
  • by cpc65
  • (unregistered id: 2C7C7063C9)
Many think the camper with the fro looks like a young The Alchemist.
Sep. 21, 2010, 6:40pm
  • by Dormammund Dumber
  • (unregistered id: 5980370E47)
What about that caveman in Now Museum. Could that be one of the Boy's Brigade? Thaw, can't be!
Sep. 22, 2010, 1:26pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
Now that there's a still image of it, I'm thinking Pete White for some reason.
Sep. 23, 2010, 4:45pm
  • by Raffi
  • (unregistered id: 11097CB623)
What if monstroso was one of the members of the Boys Brigade?
Sep. 21, 2010, 4:32am
  • by Sid
Would be quite the interesting twist.
Sep. 21, 2010, 5:14am
  • by cpc65
  • (unregistered id: C2E090BB21)
The guy with the big chest and hat looks like a young Bud Manstrong.
Sep. 28, 2010, 8:02pm
  • by Jory
  • (unregistered id: 9F1235068D)
Those weird robot designs, if I'm not mistaken, are the Guild's Slaughterbots, which appeared in the opening battle test from "Shadowman 9".
Sep. 22, 2010, 11:37am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Veronakyd unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 8:02pm
  • Veronagis unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 9:31am
  • Veronadvg unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 6:49am
  • Veronaevx unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 5:27am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites