Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Pyroth
  • (unregistered id: DAF4F8B842)
I don't know if this is an actual mistake or not but what happened to Phantom Limb's appearance between being in the building and getting chased out of it and yelling to Richard?

I'm guessing fake mustache but he has the prosthetic limbs and when he's calling to Prof. Impossible, he's got invisible limbs and his old costume back.
Sep. 20, 2010, 12:09am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: E324773BD3)
Yeah, that was a bit too quick of a costume change for me too.
Sep. 20, 2010, 12:11am
  • by Pyroth
It's not so much the change I that was nagging me but that fact that he didn't have the fake limbs anymore. How was he running around? Or was it more like he was hopping?

Perhaps there's a deleted scene? Also, I would like to know what was up with the Revenge Society all of a sudden being sentient. Haha.
Sep. 20, 2010, 12:16am
  • by James Mandible
  • (unregistered id: 70FF551679)
I'll have to see the episode again to see if the costume change makes sense. As for the RS being sentient, they weren't. That was Limb's arm and leg doing all that.
Sep. 20, 2010, 12:18am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
Well, I don't know about the limbs thing but the Revenge Society isn't sentient, those were Phantom Limb's limbs (he calls them by name when they reattach). Apparently, they're detachable and can operate through some sort of mental link.
Sep. 20, 2010, 12:21am
  • by Pyroth
Oh. that makes so much more sense. Haha. I did not get that. Looks like a have a reason to rewatch it now. Not like I really needed one. I actually thought is was the Society getting the limbs for him, not the actual limbs doing it. Thanks guys.
Sep. 20, 2010, 12:25am
  • by Xoinx
  • (unregistered id: DAC649461A)
See, it's stuff like this that make me come to this site after watching every ep. There's always at least one major thing that flew over my head, and you people clear it up for me.
Sep. 30, 2010, 6:05am
  • by Jory
  • (unregistered id: 9F1235068D)
Yes, it seems he lost his fake limbs in the fight with the Diamond Dogs. He was clearly hopping when he called out to Richard. As for the costume... yes, it was a bit of a goofy change, but he was presumably wearing it under the jumpsuit.
Sep. 20, 2010, 12:49am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
Oh, that one. I thought we were talking about when the virus guy was going to the Guild to tell on Richard. Didn't notice that one.
Sep. 20, 2010, 12:59am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Evagsv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 5:13am
  • Evaxiv unlocked One Year Later Mar. 28, 2024, 2:51am
  • Jaowela unlocked One Year Later Mar. 27, 2024, 1:40pm
  • Antoniohkl unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 11:49pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites