Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Chris98vf
  • (unregistered id: 0CCD8A5888)
Great ep, has anyone had trouble resuming their iTunes season pass? I'm unable to download ep 9 without paying.
Sep. 13, 2010, 12:05pm
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: DA1A2954DF)
Let me know if you get it working. Out of curiosity what quality are the episodes on iTunes? Are they 720p?
Sep. 13, 2010, 1:46pm
  • by mifune79
  • (unregistered id: 71F9B2A011)
Yes, I had the same issue. In my itunes account, it says that the season pass is "completed" and so the new episode didn't download even though it is listed with the rest of the fourth season... which is total bullshit. I paid 25 bucks for it and it clearly stated it was for the entire season. I wrote tech support but I doubt that will resolve anything. I can let you know if I hear anything.
Sep. 13, 2010, 3:06pm
  • by Mifune79
I made a mistake... sorry. It turns out I only paid 14 bucks and it was for the first half of the season. Now I'm getting a refund so I can buy the entire season. Still, it's a weird way to purchase a season pass...
Sep. 13, 2010, 6:48pm
  • by Chris98vf
  • (unregistered id: 81AF3EF660)
with the refund do you keep the first 8 eps still? In that case it would be cheaper to buy the next 8 individually and pay $1.99x 8 = $15.92 instead of $24.99. Just a thought...
Sep. 13, 2010, 7:22pm
  • by Mifune
Huh.... and a good thought at that. Good advice.
Sep. 13, 2010, 8:02pm
  • by Chris98vf
Video's good for an iPod or iPhone but I wouldn't compare it to HD, it's 640x360.
I got an email back from Apple and this is what they said:

Hello Chris,

I understand that you purchased "The Venture Bros., Season 4". but haven't received the latest episode. I know how eager you must be to correct this problem and am terribly sorry to hear that this has happened to you. However, I am more than happy to assist you with this issue.

Finding a solution for you is important to me, so I have requested assistance with the issue you reported. You will receive an email after the matter has been investigated and further information is available.

In the meantime however, I have issued 2 video credits to your "chris98vf@xxxx.xxx" iTunes Store account. You can use these to buy the individual videos of your choice from the iTunes Store.

When you sign in to the iTunes Store with this account, the video credits will appear by your account name in the upper-right corner of the iTunes Store window. The next time you buy a single video from the iTunes Store, your video credits will be used as payment (until all credits have been used or have expired). Please note, however, that video credits cannot be used to purchase or rent full-length movies or episodes of a TV Show that are listed as "Season Only."

If you don't see the credits, refresh your account information by signing out and back in to the iTunes Store. The Sign Out and Sign In options are available from the pull-down Store menu. If you don't see this menu, you should download the latest version of iTunes from our website for free:

http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

I hope this helps and thank you for your patience and understanding Chris. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great day.

Sincerely,

Eric
iTunes Store Customer Support
Sep. 13, 2010, 5:58pm
  • by Chris98vf
This just in...

Hi Chris,

Good Afternoon! I hope your day is going well. My name is Emily and your request has been escalated to me for further review.

Apple is currently working toward a resolution for the issue you have reported. You will receive an email after the matter has been investigated and further information is available.

Thank you for your patience. Apple wants your iTunes experience to be as enjoyable as possible. Have a great day.

Sincerely,

Emily
iTunes Store Senior Advisor
Sep. 13, 2010, 8:38pm
  • by Chris98vf
  • (unregistered id: 78A0508905)
I didn't get an official email from Apple about this being resolved but I did get an email saying I have downloads waiting for me on this season. I guess it's fixed and that's their way of letting me know. Glad that's taken care of...
Sep. 15, 2010, 6:52pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Julimwt unlocked One Year Later Apr. 25, 2024, 8:57pm
  • Julifpv unlocked One Year Later Apr. 25, 2024, 6:28pm
  • Julineb unlocked One Year Later Apr. 25, 2024, 10:30am
  • Juliywr unlocked One Year Later Apr. 25, 2024, 5:18am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites