Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Bill
  • (unregistered id: 13F25E120F)
It'll be my first time attending, so does anyone who's been there before have any idea how early I should show up to the Jackson & Doc panel on Saturday to be sure I get seated? I hear horror stories from SDCC about the Venture panel having crazy line.
Aug. 31, 2010, 3:50pm
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: DA1A2954DF)
I don't know how Dragoncon works but most of the time there's a panel in the room that ends right before the next one starts so you have to line up outside. If you want to be sneaky you can attend the panel before that one and just stay in the room (hopefully they don't kick you out). Otherwise probably 15 or 20 minutes will do. There's usually a decent amount of standing room and they dedicated two full rooms to the panel so it should be sufficiently large. Someone who has Dragoncon experience should chime in though, I'm just guessing here!
Aug. 31, 2010, 5:20pm
  • by cpc65
  • (unregistered id: 006093D3B3)
The rest of us will be there with you in spirit, just like 24. Have a good time! And don't be one of the people that asks a really lame question at the panel and / or thinks they can do the voice of one of the characters.
Aug. 31, 2010, 5:55pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Robpbu unlocked One Year Later May. 1, 2024, 10:45am
  • Robdle unlocked One Year Later May. 1, 2024, 10:17am
  • Robgdm unlocked One Year Later May. 1, 2024, 1:41am
  • Vikiwfy unlocked One Year Later May. 1, 2024, 12:36am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites