Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by tsox
  • (unregistered id: 4BF7CE2F96)
Top of my list would actually be a set of the original team venture. You know what else would be cool? If in the first wave of action figures each toy came with a piece of HELPeR and you had to collect them all to build HELPeR.
Jan. 10, 2010, 2:15pm
  • by M
  • (unregistered id: 0BAF67FA56)
I love the idea of getting a piece of HELPeR with each character. That also means you could tear him apart in battle. DO THIS.
Jan. 10, 2010, 3:41pm
  • by CandyCorn
  • (unregistered id: AFAD038EFB)
Actually that's not a terrible idea, but it'd probably take more time than we think. I just hope season four 21 comes with a skull, if not, there's something seriously wrong here.

Also hoping for the original team Venture as well. I don't care how long I have to wait, I need a Jonas figure.
Jan. 10, 2010, 8:45pm
  • by Grethiwha
  • (unregistered id: CBFF71351F)
The build-a-bot idea is being used with the recent Futurama action figures. I have a robot devil head and legs and can't get any more because the rereleases shipped without the parts. And because I don't want every figure in each set. Could still be cool I guess.

I'd like to see them do it where they pair up random characters and give them random accessories like Jackson and Doc said they'd like to do it on the commentary.
Jan. 11, 2010, 3:58am
  • by Ron Bonham
  • (unregistered id: D1CE4999F4)
Yes! I so want a Billy with a rocket-action-pop-off-head.
Jan. 11, 2010, 4:08am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Irinypn unlocked One Year Later Apr. 27, 2024, 4:18am
  • Vilianafdc unlocked One Year Later Apr. 27, 2024, 1:56am
  • Irinrza unlocked One Year Later Apr. 27, 2024, 12:20am
  • Iringrx unlocked One Year Later Apr. 26, 2024, 10:33pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites