Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Mogo
  • (unregistered id: C2D347AC9A)
To commerate the end of the first half of the season it's time for something some of you might remmeber from last time:My list of unresolved plot points!
Now for your convinvce I've deleted the outdated ones and renumbered the list, so enjoy
1.what the ORB does.
2.Who's behind the ORB conspiracy.
3.The moppets plan from "home is where the hate is"5.Phantom limbs current state.
4.The captains job distatifaction
5.the captains addiction to tranquilizer darts
6.The fate of sally's brother cody.(He's probably on spider skull island_
7.trianna's friend kim becoming a super villan(Victor, echo, november)(Jackson and doc said they weren't gonna tackle this)
8.Dermiott being brock's son.
9.Billy and petes quest for an arch.
10.Hank thinkning he's immortal.(Although he has gotten more daring as a result)
11. How Jonas Sr. died
12. How the Guild was founded in its current inception
13. Whether Myra is really the boys' mother.(It was pretty much covered in invisible hand of fate)
14. What happened to Rusty's mother
15.the identity of rusty's mother
16.the identity of dermotts mother
17.Who killed 24?(probably the moppets)
18.What did the guild think of the fiasco at the end of last season?
19.What will become of dr.impossible now he's come off heavens high and hitting an all time low?
20.and finally(i think) the new status quo in underland and underbhiets current status.
21.will brock ever return to team venture?
22.gargantua-2
23. Is 24 a hallcunation or a ghost?
24. What happens after the post credits scene?
25. Tracy
26. Where did sgt.hatred go after self-medication?
27. Will triana ever return?
28:How will dr.o get along alone?
29. Will hank and dean ever discover their clones? For real?
30. Is monstroso alive?
31. Will revenge/phantom limb ever return?
32. Will captain sunshine ever get over wonder boy?
33. Will the O.S.I. try to shut down spynx?
34. Who moved the skull?
35. The tension between hank and dr.venture
36.Deans burgeoning super science carrer.
Feel free to add or coment.
Dec. 15, 2009, 11:58pm
  • by clayton
  • (unregistered id: 1BB709F5A6)
Very good list, I can't think of any other loose ends
good job!
Dec. 16, 2009, 12:46am
  • by mogo
  • (unregistered id: C2D347AC9A)
Thanks, It'll keep going till the seiries end. I just updated it for the end of this season today, I did a previous update after the second episode of season 4. Oh and thanks to omegadon for the aditional one, I'll add it to my master copy.
Dec. 16, 2009, 4:30am
  • by The Velveteen Rabbit
  • (unregistered id: 2807E948C2)
Wow, that is...a lot to take in at one time. Quite a list.
Dec. 21, 2009, 9:45am
  • by Agent No
  • (unregistered id: 3CCC597331)
Is Mike Suroyama actually dead & if so who or what killed him?
Dec. 16, 2009, 2:29am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: EC5D23ECB2)
He's dead. As to why, I'm not sure. Maybe cancer.
Dec. 16, 2009, 7:44am
  • by Omegadon
  • (unregistered id: E71D04460A)
Here's one I just thought of: is 21 gonna try to win over or steal Dr. Girlfriend from the Monarch at one point?
Dec. 16, 2009, 3:49am
  • by Agent No
  • (unregistered id: 3CCC597331)
yeah this seems IMO to be the most frequent mention of his desires for her in a season, I'm guessing "something" goes down between them but it will be more comical than betraying.
Dec. 16, 2009, 4:25am
  • by Hardy
  • (unregistered id: FFF530337A)
1. ORB does nothing, it's broken.
8. Should say "Who is Dermott's father?" It could easily be Action Johnny, or possibly someone out of left field.
18. Probably doesn't matter....these are probably typical happenings of super-villains.
26. To sleep. He was tranquilized to quell his 'immediate needs'.....and just wasn't integral to the next episode's story.
29. Their clones were destroyed at the end of last season.....so....they aren't around to be discovered. Maybe you meant to say "they're" instead of "their"?....because that is a different question entirely.

One I would add: How is SPHINX funded?
Dec. 16, 2009, 6:21pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
Lots of dead guys, you know they have some money in their pockets. Also, all the gear is left over from the original SPHINX so they just need to upkeep it.
Dec. 17, 2009, 3:59am
  • by cpc65
  • (unregistered id: C1880968BC)
Don't forget that when he defected, Hunter took "nine mil of the agency's money". Plus there's that hot wad of hundred dollar bills he earned. Just don't ask him how.
Dec. 17, 2009, 4:20am
  • by Hardy
  • (unregistered id: FFF530337A)
I guess that's true....I forgot all about that....but how long can just $9mil hold up? a few years?
Dec. 18, 2009, 7:06pm
  • by Chris98vf
  • (unregistered id: 50C8629B4C)
I've spent nearly 1 mil ordering parts for night vision at work, so not too long...
Dec. 18, 2009, 11:31pm
  • by Hayes
  • (unregistered id: CE43502AC5)
I'm pretty sure Dermott dropped the "I think I am the illegitimate son of Brock Sampson" bomb off the cuff in one of the episodes this season, or was it last season. Anyway I think I remember hearing it some where.

Possibly Hunter Gathers is able to fund all of this from all the money he makes off of his now deceased "alter-ego" Hunter S. Thompson?
Dec. 17, 2009, 4:57pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
Yeah, in Tears of A Sea Cow. However, I'm highly doubtful, given Dermott's record of just making stuff up and Doc and Jackson's love of misdirection.
Dec. 17, 2009, 5:34pm
  • by Greg
  • (unregistered id: 0B28C5A42C)
Two words: Leslie Cohen.
Dec. 18, 2009, 7:32am
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: 1810A2A1DF)
1.what the ORB does.

Irrelevant. That thing was introduced to make fun of crazy fans and it ended up making those fans more crazy. It doesn't do anything, it's been broken for years!

2.Who's behind the ORB conspiracy.

What conspiracy? :(

3.The moppets plan from "home is where the hate is"

I wouldn't put too much thought into that, they just seemed like they wanted to ruin 21 and 24's lives.

5.Phantom limbs current state.

A Guild prison cell?

6.The fate of sally's brother cody.(He's probably on spider skull island_

That's a terrible character to make regular because all he does is run around and scream. But he's probably still in that box.

7.trianna's friend kim becoming a super villan(Victor, echo, november)(Jackson and doc said they weren't gonna tackle this)

Oh god please stop

12. How the Guild was founded in its current inception

We kind of know that, it apparently had a downturn in the 70s maybe and Phantom Limb and Sgt. Hatred (probably with others) were able to restart it in the late 80s.

17.Who killed 24?(probably the moppets)

Seems it.

18.What did the guild think of the fiasco at the end of last season?

They had no involvement, so I doubt they care. That was all Hunter's doing.

19.What will become of dr.impossible now he's come off heavens high and hitting an all time low?

He's in 4.2, so we'll find out!

20.and finally(i think) the new status quo in underland and underbhiets current status.

It's run by a Hitler, so...

26. Where did sgt.hatred go after self-medication?

They probably got him more medicine.

29. Will hank and dean ever discover their clones? For real?

Probably not.

32. Will captain sunshine ever get over wonder boy?

Probably not.
Dec. 16, 2009, 6:44pm
  • by Creepy Crooner
  • (unregistered id: C0BBF56792)
Nicely done.
Dec. 16, 2009, 6:55pm
  • by vortexgods
  • (unregistered id: A73CF6D3E1)
#30. If Brock and 21 were planning to kill Monstroso, why were they wearing disguises? (Brock was out of uniform, and Gary was wearing a Jedi outfit, so they wouldn't be traced back to Sphinx and the Monarch.)
Dec. 17, 2009, 3:47am
  • by Hayes
  • (unregistered id: CE43502AC5)
I'm pretty sure 21 wasn't disguised necessarily, I think beating someone up dressed as a Jedi was/is one of his fantasies. I know its one of mine.

There is the possibility that maybe Brock and 21 did this outside of Sphinx. I know Sphinx was already putting Monstroso on their "to do list", but I think Brock and 21 just took it on completely by themselves just for fun.
Dec. 17, 2009, 4:53pm
  • by Creepy Crooner
  • (unregistered id: C0BBF56792)
Yea, I think the Jedi outfit was just for "effect". I thought Shore Leave said that Brock was taking care of Monstroso, in which case it was SPHINX sanctioned. Since SPHINX seems to be devoid of ties to any governing bodies though, they could ostensibly wear whatever they want while taking down dangerous would-be villains.
This brings up another point though - if SPHINX doesn't deal with Guild operatives than how can they legitimately go after Monstroso in the first place. Are they only worried about the situation because of their use of the Venture compound or could it be more complex than that?
Dec. 18, 2009, 1:38am
  • by Pvt. Schwa
  • (unregistered id: DEBBC8C57B)
Neither of them could kill Monstroso as part of their legitimate jobs; that's the point. 21 couldn't be a henchmen and Brock couldn't be a SPHINX operative, they were just a couple of guys killing another guy.
Dec. 19, 2009, 6:54am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Irinvhs unlocked One Year Later Apr. 26, 2024, 9:36am
  • Julifjy unlocked One Year Later Apr. 26, 2024, 8:52am
  • Julimwt unlocked One Year Later Apr. 25, 2024, 8:57pm
  • Julifpv unlocked One Year Later Apr. 25, 2024, 6:28pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites