Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Creepy Crooner
  • (unregistered id: C0BBF56792)
Also, totally stoked on what might be the most obscure reference ever on the show (which is a tall order) - when Outrider's ear falls off Al makes a joke about losing his "dino damage". This is a reference to the action figures that came out when the first Jurassic Park film was released (which had breakaway limbs/heads/pieces of flesh that would simulate severe injury). Awesome!
Dec. 9, 2009, 10:52pm
  • by cpc65
  • (unregistered id: C1880968BC)
I'm sure that went over well with the toy safety commission.
Dec. 10, 2009, 12:32am
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: 1810A2A1DF)
I actually got that one right away because I had one of those things. It was a t rex and a little chunk could come out of his side and you could see his ribs. The chunk looked like a little t rex steak.
Dec. 10, 2009, 1:41am
  • by Sidtheskitch
  • (unregistered id: 4EE8F2E23C)
I was going to comment this earlier and decided it wasn't worth it since I have to mess with my internet settings everytime I try to reply here for some unknown reason. Point is... I had a stegasaurus with a chunk missing and you could see his ribs. Are you sure your thinking of the right one? Because my T Rex was orangish and black and had something else wrong with him.
Dec. 10, 2009, 5:40am
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: D548A83739)
Yeah I remember it surprisingly well. There was also another, much larger T Rex that didn't have any dino damage but instead made foot stomping noises and roared (I had one of those as well). I'm sure there were also numerous incarnations of the dinosaurs as well, so there may have been another dino damage t rex or something.
Dec. 10, 2009, 7:02am
  • by Doncocor
  • (unregistered id: F4CA83B8BD)
I had the T-Rex with the little T-Rex steak.
It was an awesome toy. Looked "super Real"
Dec. 10, 2009, 3:04pm
  • by Sidtheskitch
Drove 13 miles to my parents house just to find my old JP toys. I was correct on the Stegasaurus (sp!?!?!), but my T Rex was NOT a dino damage toy. He was rubbery and had moving legs or something, but since the batteries were dead so such luck of getting him to move or roar. I also had a JP jeep for my action figured to ride around in, some random charecters and other small dinos.
Dec. 11, 2009, 3:21am
  • by Jory
  • (unregistered id: 253E4B0099)
Fuck yes! This one slayed me, I make references to "dino damage" all the time.
Dec. 10, 2009, 4:11am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: FF5E8387CD)
I didn't have them but I remember the commercial very well. The spitting dinosaur with that little plastic projectile was cool..
Dec. 10, 2009, 7:31am
  • by Sidtheskitch
I had that! Except I remember him spitting water. What the hell, were all my jurassic park toys different all your guys'!?
Dec. 11, 2009, 3:17am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: 0384C117B2)
No, there were 2 versions.
Dec. 11, 2009, 8:01am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Julineb unlocked One Year Later Apr. 25, 2024, 10:30am
  • Juliywr unlocked One Year Later Apr. 25, 2024, 5:18am
  • Julifpo unlocked One Year Later Apr. 24, 2024, 6:30pm
  • Julivvh unlocked One Year Later Apr. 24, 2024, 10:32am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites