Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

The Triana/Dean thing was for the best, like others have said, and I can't wait for her to become a sorceress. However, me and my girlfriend were Dean/Triana for Halloween, so I can't help but feel a little sad that it didn't work out...
Dec. 7, 2009, 7:25pm
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: 1810A2A1DF)
Were people ever really hoping for Dean and Triana to get together? I mean, as more than a wishful thinking thing. Because man, I can't see that in a million years.
Dec. 7, 2009, 7:49pm
  • by Doncocor
  • (unregistered id: 0FC12EEDE4)
Ahahaha.

I know but it was nice to have her around.
Dec. 7, 2009, 11:21pm
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: 1810A2A1DF)
Triana was interesting because she was basically the lone 'normal' person in the show. In spite of having a necromancer for a father and living on a huge super science compound she was somehow able to see how ridiculous everything was. She didn't want to go on adventures or do magic or anything like that, she was just a teenage girl who was somehow immune to being sucked into having a ridiculous life.

I dunno, they kind of took that away from her in this episode, which I'm not really against either, but she was mainly interesting as a way of pointing out how insane everything was but really the show does a pretty good job of reminding us about that now without the need for a character that specifically does it.

On the plus side maybe people will stop requesting a Kim/Dr. Girlfriend spinoff now :(
Dec. 8, 2009, 12:03am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: 66C758498E)
Oh, I wouldn't say that ...
Dec. 8, 2009, 12:25am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: 66C758498E)
The Kim/Dr. G thing, I mean. I'm with you for most of the rest of that.
Dec. 8, 2009, 12:27am
  • by vein train
  • (unregistered id: FB6224E138)
she has a chance to grow up and seek counseling from the same shrink/master.

she may face off against Kim and the VBs, dad at some point. eh, i dunno where im goin with this.
Dec. 8, 2009, 6:24pm
  • by Greg
  • (unregistered id: 35F2756E3B)
DUDE. WHERE IS KIM. SO HOT. SO HOT.
Dec. 15, 2009, 5:42am
  • by Creepy Crooner
  • (unregistered id: C0BBF56792)
Over the course of the series Triana only shows up in a handful of episodes. She is obviously hot but beyond that, her absence won't be missed much. Even Dr. Orpheus only makes occasional appearances throughout the series when you really get down to it. I did love the "old school death rock" line and the reference to the Bat Cave.
Dec. 8, 2009, 12:06am
  • by Creepy Crooner
  • (unregistered id: C0BBF56792)
oh, and I also wanted to say that clearly the Dean/Triana relationship was doomed to fail (that's why it was funny) and it was really only the fanfic crowd that really wanted them to get together. I was surprised how gently they actually wrapped up that story (with both Dean and Triana realizing the obvious) and I am even more surprised that all the fans (presumably even the aforementioned fanfic crowd) seem to be totally okay with it! I'm proud of you guys! =)
Dec. 8, 2009, 12:10am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Jaowela unlocked One Year Later Mar. 27, 2024, 1:40pm
  • Antoniohkl unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 11:49pm
  • Antoniogux unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 7:14pm
  • Antonioonk unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 10:53am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites