Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: 66C758498E)
I don't know. This is a very different episode from the rest of the season. I'm reminded of Dr. Quymn, Medicine Woman (the episode more than the character). It's probably for the best that Dean and Triana don't get together. That sort of thing has ruined many a show before. Triana as a witch sounds much more promising anyway. Also, I'm amazed that Dermott gave such good advice.

As for the Orpheus/Triad plot, it was ok but I feel Orpheus shifted gears with his former student too quickly. Also, the conversation in Hell was very confusing to me. I'll have to rewatch it. It's a shame Torrid's dead (at least they said he was). He got almost no play but I thought he was solid. Oh well, Triad can always get a new arch if they want.

Oh, and one more thing- Orpheus's wife is probably the hottest animated woman ever. I'd love another episode with her, even if it's the Master in disguise.
Dec. 7, 2009, 6:55am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
Overall, a good episode but not my favorite.
Dec. 7, 2009, 6:58am
  • by Johnny Israel
  • (unregistered id: B6FA8C095B)
Maybe I need to go back and re-watch, but Torrid came back and caused the state Outrider was in at the end of the episode. He kind of ran off after his attack on Outrider. He isn't dead. The reference to him being dead was due to his getting thrown into hell for opening the portal by Cthulu. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but......dude aint dead.
Dec. 7, 2009, 7:22am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
I hope not, but they talked about him being dead after that. Also, he sort of popped away into dust instead of his usual flaming out.
Dec. 7, 2009, 7:31am
  • by Witchy Bee
  • (unregistered id: 2807E948C2)
I agree with you, Mysterious 'H', about the Orpheus switching gears with Outrider too quickly. I think there could have been some room for some hilariously awkward conversation there. But I guess we just have to assume that it's been a long time and he doesn't want to hold a grudge against him. Hard to believe, but oh well.
Dec. 7, 2009, 7:31am
  • by mostly sane dave
  • (unregistered id: 707F4FBAB8)
Orpheus's wife is probably the hottest animated woman ever. after Doctor girlfriend, yes.
Dec. 9, 2009, 4:09am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Jaowela unlocked One Year Later Mar. 27, 2024, 1:40pm
  • Antoniohkl unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 11:49pm
  • Antoniogux unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 7:14pm
  • Antonioonk unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 10:53am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites