Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

that lady nightshade action is right outta the tick's american maid bag of tricks. anyone who uses a broken mug as a henching sidekick is ok in my book. hand made italian shoes, billy bag and a toster isnt too bad either.

this was the one time i really connected with sgt h's hysterical self pity party. he really over did it in a good way. clap clap clap, best gush tony award winning cavalcade of aftershave flavored tears so far!

i was thinking all those pirson buddies who ignored monarch (during his escape) were going to show up after being shot on phantom limbs compound as off the gird co-plotters of terrible revenge. maybe white static has died from a bullet wound, which, by laws of physics, seemed completely impossible. in the real world racist tv repairmen dont die, they get drunk in mexico and forget most of the stuff they were talking about the day before when they see how cheap sombreros are in the paradise of tijuana.

third uncle? paw paw negro blowtorch? where have you been? tiger mountain?
Nov. 16, 2009, 9:07am
Hey Portland dude, my band is playing portland sometime next month.

On to buisness... my favorite episode. Period. "I've been standing here with my dick in my hand... That was my dick." And Phantom coming back? Hell yeah.

Couldn't stop laughing. Only episode I didn't like this season was Handsome Ransom. Oh and Hatred is the best. I love him!
Nov. 16, 2009, 10:19am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Vilianaxfr unlocked One Year Later Apr. 29, 2024, 7:12am
  • Vilianakeh unlocked One Year Later Apr. 29, 2024, 1:54am
  • Irinqpd unlocked One Year Later Apr. 29, 2024, 12:07am
  • Vilianajcr unlocked One Year Later Apr. 28, 2024, 11:26pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites