Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Doncocor
  • (unregistered id: 0FC12EEDE4)
I know this doesn't have anything to do with this episode but man, Doctor O is so full of shit when he is telling 21 that he can't bring 24 back. What happened to all his "I bring celebrities back from the death" and him trying to bring Hank and Dean back in season 2? I mean, come on!
Oct. 30, 2009, 12:50am
  • by cpc65
  • (unregistered id: 9A3244A2F9)
I think Dr. O needs a body though to reunite with the soul. All 21 had was 24's finger, and a ring worth two low low payments of $29.95.

Doc and Jackson read fan posts and saw many were guessing 24 would be either cloned by Doc Venture or resurrected By Dr. O. so they toyed with us by showing 21 trying to do just that, and not getting anywhere.

I still say 24 is not dead. They claimed HELPeR was dead too, so there! There were multiple henchmen that got decapitated in the battle, so that could be any one of their heads that 21 caught. I think the OSI recovered 24 when they were taking away the bodies and clone slugs and he is now in the SHED division. I thought the invisible guy trying to escape might have been him, but the screaming voice was not the same.
Oct. 30, 2009, 1:29am
  • by Doncocor
I totally agree with you and I know that's what Doc and Jackson always do to us in season premieres.

About your theory, it sounds crazy but I would love it if it were true.
Oct. 30, 2009, 3:07am
  • by cpc65
Also, I don't recall seeing any speculation here before about why the explosives on HELPeR went off. We last saw the remote detonator on Dr. Mrs. The Monarch's throne. As Tim-Tom and Kevin were not to be seen on the battle field, it must have been them trying to take out 24.
Oct. 30, 2009, 6:12am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: F6A3FE068E)
We've discussed that here. I think the general consensus is with you, that it was the Moppets.
Oct. 30, 2009, 8:41am
  • by Doctor X
  • (unregistered id: A87B9D4923)
Dr. V mentions he can recreate a body but he will not have the memories of 21 while Orpheus cannot bring back the body. So . . . Doc and Jackson may be leaving open the possibility that Dr. V will provide a body--clone slug--and Orpheus will find the "soul."

Or not.
Oct. 30, 2009, 4:42pm
  • by Doncocor
But, Orpheus destroyed the Laboratory when he was doing the Cleansing of Fire. So I guess we don't have a cloning facility to rely on. Dang it, Astrobase Go
is really making it hard to bring 24 back.
Oct. 31, 2009, 1:59am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: F6A3FE068E)
Eh, even the worst scientist will have an offsite or even more hidden storage space for more clones. So, don't rule it out yet (or the boys dying again either).
Oct. 31, 2009, 8:29am
  • by The Sunshine Kid
  • (unregistered id: 7B69303DB3)
I dont think he fully destroyed it. Remember that in the season premiere, the first shot shows Doc, a large shadow, and the cloning tanks with infant size shadows in the tanks, and we haven't seen that shot yet in the show. It's possible that the shot wont appear in the season, but it's something to keep in mind.
Oct. 31, 2009, 11:04pm
  • by Doncocor
Oh Yeah! I totally forgot about those.
Nov. 1, 2009, 5:13am
  • by cpc65
I'm guessing that scene is a flashback of when Brock first became the Venture bodyguard. The boys (the current ones at the time) were still infants at this point. The clone slugs must grow at the same rate as the currently active clones, so that's why we saw what looked like baby clones in the tubes. If the boys died when they were 10, then the clone slugs would be 10 years old as well. That's why even if Doc could start new clones of Hank and Dean, they'd be infant clones and not the current age that Hank and Dean are now.
Nov. 1, 2009, 2:57pm
  • by The Sunshine Kid
  • (unregistered id: 1FEFE842A2)
Good call on that.
Nov. 2, 2009, 10:45am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Irinyki unlocked One Year Later Apr. 27, 2024, 11:44pm
  • Vilianakzy unlocked One Year Later Apr. 27, 2024, 7:04am
  • Irinypn unlocked One Year Later Apr. 27, 2024, 4:18am
  • Vilianafdc unlocked One Year Later Apr. 27, 2024, 1:56am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites