Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Charlie
  • (unregistered id: CB054F92E1)
I was just wondering about the Monarch's sexuality. He seemed forward with Captain Sunshine, shoving his butt in his face telling hin can finally screw his ward and his arch enemy all at once. I just wonder if the reason he stalks people because of sexual frsutration or rejection. I remember the episode when he screwed the robot with Dr. Venture's face. It just begs the question....Is Dr. MRS. Girlfreind really a man.
Oct. 28, 2009, 9:40pm
Dr. Mrs. The Monarch is a woman, she just has a deep voice. The Monarch is completely straight. Watch "Shadowman 9: In the Cradle of Destiny," he falls for her at first SIGHT, before he ever heard her voice.

My opinion is that the Monarch likes to fight dirty when he can, using sex as a weapon if ever possible.
Oct. 28, 2009, 9:50pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: F6A3FE068E)
Yeah, it's just a psychological tactic, like the thing with Dean in Tears of a Sea Cow. He thinks on his feet pretty well.
Oct. 28, 2009, 9:58pm
  • by Doctor X
  • (unregistered id: A87B9D4923)
According to commentary, Dr. Mrs. The MONARCH! is a woman, was always a woman. Her voice is the obvious joke of a sexy vixen with this masculine voice. However it is based on "Jewish women who smoke too much" from Doc's neighborhood to my recollection. Think Patty and Selma from The Simpsons.

However, it is clear The Monarch is kinky. They make references to this. I think he is devoted to her--cannot replace her. She, however, is wild--"I hide it in my mouth and jammed it up his . . . honey! You do things when you first date." He is obviously quite explicit--"you have my permission to start before me!"

So he probably flirted with swinging to please her and it just ended up not working. However, based on the commentary to the last episodes of last season, Doc and Jackson have not thought too much about it other than to leave them speculative. It is a harvest for jokes. I forget who said what, but one noted that her reason for hoping to catch Brock is because she is pissed he refused her earlier. He speculated she was really not interested in Brock to which the other chimed in, "Oh, I think she'd do Brock."

So I think it is all open.

Anyways, too much thinking. We are dealing with a guy devoted to butterflies and a gal who has midgets obviously obsessed with her in a bizarre Oedipal fashion.
Oct. 30, 2009, 4:38pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Vilianakzy unlocked One Year Later Apr. 27, 2024, 7:04am
  • Irinypn unlocked One Year Later Apr. 27, 2024, 4:18am
  • Vilianafdc unlocked One Year Later Apr. 27, 2024, 1:56am
  • Irinrza unlocked One Year Later Apr. 27, 2024, 12:20am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites