Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by roscoe
  • (unregistered id: 9690ADC9CB)
Worst Episode EVER!
I laughed a whole lot, (especially when The Monarch kicked Dr. V. In the balls) but I just felt sick and horrified the whole time. I think the homo-pediphilia thing was covered plenty well enough with Hatred, I Really didn't need any more.
I'm really wondering what the deal is with 21's whole, new wolverine deal. Of corse, I was completely lost on how he endid up with the X1 in the last episode too.

I think we all know the Cap'n sunshine thing was a reference to all the Gay Batman and robin references in the past; but I think I may have recognized one with the lube:

http://superdickery.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&catid=32%3Aseduction-index&id=304%3Amore-qbatmans-gayq-innuendo&Itemid=36

Anyway, in all, I did enjoy the episode, but when I get the DVD, it's definately going to be the episode I skip over (except with commentary) I think Once is enough for me.
Oct. 27, 2009, 4:42am
  • by pirate hippy
  • (unregistered id: CA31821874)
Watch it a few more times and I think you'll get this episode a lot more. This was an extremely well done episode which will stand up well.

And get over the homo/pedo thing. Hatred is a pederast; Sunshine is a repressed man-child who has probably never had actual sex. They are very different.
Oct. 27, 2009, 5:31am
  • by Kub
  • (unregistered id: 480665BB34)
Guys, Hank and Dean arent under 18. They got their Legal IDs at the beginning of season 2, while they still thought they were 16. That happened how many years ago? that makes it 20/21 years since theyve been born, and 18/19 years theyve been alive, corrct?
Oct. 27, 2009, 4:23pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: 6D34F80146)
Not entirely sure this Hank and Dean are the same ones from Hate Floats, though. The clone slugs weren't destroyed for another almost two seasons, who's to say they they didn't need to be replaced a couple more times since then?
Oct. 27, 2009, 5:54pm
  • by Kub
  • (unregistered id: 6B0AB7FFE0)
I guess thats at least enough of an argument to make one woner
Oct. 28, 2009, 10:05pm
  • by Doctor X
  • (unregistered id: A87B9D4923)
People! This is a comedy! It is not as if anyone is ACTUALLY getting molested or murdered! It is like a satire of "Mr. Rogers" where Mr. Rogers is portrayed as . . . REALLY liking kids. No one is ADVOCATING that. It is satire!

The Monarch murders and entire office of men and women by accident--but gets some sweet paper products! It is a joke.

Seriously. South Park had pushed FAR greater borders.
Oct. 30, 2009, 4:27pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Vilianakzy unlocked One Year Later Apr. 27, 2024, 7:04am
  • Irinypn unlocked One Year Later Apr. 27, 2024, 4:18am
  • Vilianafdc unlocked One Year Later Apr. 27, 2024, 1:56am
  • Irinrza unlocked One Year Later Apr. 27, 2024, 12:20am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites