Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

So ok, I think the new rule is episode 2 from even numbered seasons are entertaining. After discussing this episode with the mysterious council of elders, here is my impression. Did not think the lube was for the costume

I find it strange that out of the two boys, Hank is the one who remembers Sergeant Hatred touching them inappropriately, and yet did not pick up on the obvious creepiness of Captain Sunshine.

And What is up with 21? He got all built and crazy super henchman. I understand going crazy from the loss of 24, and perhaps being all super henchman is a coping mechanism.

The mysterious council asked when he had time to work out. I conjectured that it was somewhere between almost dead mint to poor
Oct. 26, 2009, 7:11am
  • by Sidtheskitch
  • (unregistered id: 4EE8F2E23C)
I liked the episode. I feel like if I had been molested as a kid I would be pissed off though. Hahaha. And I agree about the even season thing. This episode was very decent. Episode 3 of every season kicks ass!! YES!
Oct. 26, 2009, 9:35am
  • by pirate hippy
  • (unregistered id: CA31821874)
I think what Hank and Dean remember varies from clone to clone. Not all memories get recorded, not all recorded memories get properly transferred to the new clones, etc.

As for Captain Sunshine, Hank was too caught up with hero worship and the excitement of being a superhero sidekick to spend much time thinking about the creepiness of Captain Sunshine. Also, big difference between creepiness and actual molestation.

21 does seem to be working out, and growing a beard. He no longer has 24 as his co-enabler in slack; maybe he intends to make something of himself at last?
Oct. 27, 2009, 3:08am
  • by Col. Aldus Valor
  • (unregistered id: 44E41FA4A0)
I imagine that the only memories that didn't get transferred from clone to clone would be those pertaining to the actual day in which each clone died. Each night the beds would record what memories the boys acquired each day.

"They are Hank and Dean, they have all the same MEMORIES..."~Dr. Venture, Powerless in the face of death
Oct. 27, 2009, 3:24am
  • by pirate hippy
  • (unregistered id: CA31821874)
Yes but you've got 20 year old tech (punch cards, reel-to-reel tapes, etc) preserving those memories and transferring said memories, and I'll bet Dr. Venture doesn't understand all of the technology very well (it was his Dad's work, after all) so I wouldn't be surprised if each clone turns out slightly different as to what it does or does not remember.
Oct. 27, 2009, 4:30am
  • by Sidtheskitch
  • (unregistered id: 4EE8F2E23C)
Pretty sure you are looking WAY to deep into this.
Oct. 27, 2009, 5:31am
  • by pirate hippy
  • (unregistered id: A2D8BED341)
Pretty sure you are on the wrong website. Looking way too deep into this is what we do here.
Oct. 31, 2009, 8:21am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Vilianadhg unlocked One Year Later Apr. 28, 2024, 3:07am
  • Irinyki unlocked One Year Later Apr. 27, 2024, 11:44pm
  • Vilianakzy unlocked One Year Later Apr. 27, 2024, 7:04am
  • Irinypn unlocked One Year Later Apr. 27, 2024, 4:18am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites