Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by green_lantren_mogo
  • (unregistered id: B6060B2537)
I have an announcement to make:I'm writing my own version of season 4. i will release the scripts weekly when I finish the season or possibly sooner. This is just to help fill the void. 13 episodes. Check it out when I'm ready,i'll anounce it here the most recent comment section. Thank you.
Sep. 10, 2008, 5:59am
  • by Phil
  • (unregistered id: 4453D1431A)
Don't kill Billy.
Sep. 11, 2008, 12:19am
  • by Creepy Crooner
  • (unregistered id: 8F73EA59C9)
Are you for real?
Sep. 11, 2008, 9:06pm
  • by green_lantren_mogo
  • (unregistered id: B6060B2537)
I remember you from the orb discusion. Any who two things. One Yes I am for real. And two I Won't kill billy simply cause I like him too much. And thank you for giving me my first long term plan cause honestly I'm coming up with ideas episode by episode and I've written 3 episodes but threw out the first one but i'll include it as a bonus after I finish but that's mainly incase I decide to use any of the ideas in the episode. Oh and one more hint:Brock won't apear for at least the first two episdoes and probobaly the first 3 although I'm not sure yet. Thank you.
Sep. 12, 2008, 3:03am
is Brock in league with Phantom Limb? thats my big question. he has a lot to gain either with him or the Diamond Dogs. also you probably know Half Jackal's back story if you are doing a season 4 hodge epos. can you impart some tasty background? that's a cake that needs baking in a human torch oven.
Sep. 12, 2008, 8:33pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: 72E38506F0)
Speaking of which, put Cody in the background somewhere. I'd like to see if JJ has him or if he's still with Richard.
Sep. 13, 2008, 9:37am
  • by green_lantren_mogo
  • (unregistered id: 727243F824)
cody shows up in episode 2. And i'll give you one hint:It's not a cameo. I currently finished 1 and 2 and expect 3 to be finished soon. I'll also release the first episode soon. any who i'll also display the url for the page i'll start for it when i'm ready. I decided to do it as I produce them. Oh and I don't get an episode up the week it's supposed to expect it ethier later in the week or a double header next week. Oh and phantom limb makes an apperance in the frist two episodes(But not both) and the diamond dogs are mentioned with another david bowie refrence. And for th efinal thing the credits of each episode include my name with a nickname(like kimson albert) and tthe always cool soul bot title. Thank you.
Sep. 13, 2008, 6:55pm
  • by Butyl DNA World
  • (unregistered id: 905B1FED69)
i see Cody as some kind of math genius that no one understands. his new language with square blocks..yet to be translated into mankind's doomsday epoch.
Sep. 13, 2008, 8:25pm
  • by green_lantren_mogo
  • (unregistered id: 644B8FB2C8)
Good idea. I may use that. oh an dby the way which ever one of you who had the idea of putting h.e.l.p.er in g.u.a.r.d.o's body thanks. I used it in the frist episode. I just didn't want to use it in the frist episode and then have you shouting you stole my idea! So thanks.
Sep. 14, 2008, 8:27pm
  • by Butyl DNA World
i had to look up the FF baby since i thought she was eating pavement on the wmsburg bridge and moving clock hands as her powers:

Valeria Richards exhibited several superpowers, though the exact extent of her abilities is unknown. She was able to transform into an armored form, with the design of the armor somewhat derivative of Doctor Doom's. She inherited the ability of her mother to project force fields; however, she did not bend light to do so. She actually manipulated time and space fields to create these barriers. She could also use this manipulation to travel back and forth through time.
Sep. 14, 2008, 8:48pm
"Honey, Cody is a, well....it's like Led Zeppelin's "Coda" or something lame along those lines. It will mean some 70s jokes at the poor genius child's expense. You have to admit with me it's one of the lamest names you've come up with so far. Let's call him the Mr. Impossible Boy!"
Sep. 14, 2008, 8:59pm
"Honey, Cody is a, well....it's like Led Zeppelin's "Coda" or something lame along those lines. It will mean some 70s jokes at the poor genius child's expense. You have to admit with me it's one of the lamest names you've come up with so far. Let's call him the Mr. Impossible Boy!"
Sep. 14, 2008, 9:00pm
  • by Butyl DNA World
Rocket can talk to Neddy with a sphinx skull communication device from year 4999. since they are on the same brain level, crapping pants all the time, might be a good angle. Rocket, forgotten time travelling science creature brings in artifacts that are simply, impossible. Neddy sits on them. Rocket Science Impossible. full name.
Sep. 14, 2008, 10:33pm
  • by green_lantren_mogo
  • (unregistered id: 691025568E)
No I think with rocket i'll go the franklin richards route with him having reality bending powers. and i'll use it some time this season. But with my make it up as I go style,I just use whatever I think off and only have a few long term plans for the season. But i'll take the middle name. I mean I fits. I mean what else would richard middle name his child. He probably got there late,they argued and she gave him the middle name. Late to the delivery room I mean.
Sep. 16, 2008, 7:52am
  • by green_lantren_mogo
  • (unregistered id: 4916EEB683)
let's not forget 8 year old franklin with the ability to alter reality(Currently diabled by psycic blocks.
Sep. 15, 2008, 3:02am
  • by green_lantren_mogo
  • (unregistered id: 691025568E)
Anyone else been re-watching season 1 lately? oh it's on soon. Anywho I recently discoverd a great line from ice station impossible,You know when richard does all those boxing poses in an attampt to intimatde brock into not beating up "A man made of living rubber!" but brock has no inteinton of doing so.
"Stop wiggin around jackass!"
Tonights a good one. Fan faviorite. midlife chrysilis. check it out.
Sep. 16, 2008, 7:58am
Franklin baby, didnt know they had 2 kids as its been years and have main memories of Beast and his star trek video collection. watched House of Mummies part II twice in a row showing to pals. feeling like i should be watching something since season 3 is over and Mad Men is like a sleepwalking Sopranos bore. xerox machines...in 1961??? what the hell is this zombie thinking???

am going to pull out my Tick vhs soon.
Sep. 16, 2008, 9:10pm
  • by OrangesofDeath
  • (unregistered id: C1A0C7DE39)
Why is there a question of Hank and Dean's mother ever appearing on the series? Didn't they already establish that crazy ex-OSI chick was their mom?

And the pilot isn't canon, they just decided to keep the dream sequences. Listen to the commentary for the pilot.
Nov. 2, 2008, 4:30pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Julifpo unlocked One Year Later Apr. 24, 2024, 6:30pm
  • Julivvh unlocked One Year Later Apr. 24, 2024, 10:32am
  • Julieod unlocked One Year Later Apr. 24, 2024, 5:43am
  • Juliimc unlocked One Year Later Apr. 24, 2024, 4:18am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites