Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Pweisger
  • (unregistered id: E1FD10B91D)
I think many of you are reading too much into this. From what I have learned watching this series over the years it's this: People that die don't like to stay dead, and if there's something they didn't touch base on this season (Dermott, Dean/Triana, ORB, Phantom Limb, Dr Venture Sr) will almost certainly be a part of Season 4. There's only so much you can do in 13 Episodes. Besides, who's to say this isn't clever storytelling on Publick's part to ensure several more seasons of Venture Brothers by leaving so many unanswered questions. We got a lot of back story on some characters that will no doubt play a big role in the next season (Billy Quizboy/Phantom Limb), and I bet next season there will be even more backstories (Dr O, Sgt Hatred), so if anything this episode has me psyched about next season. And as for the Venture clones, well I didn't expect them to do much, seeing as how they were unarmed, so no surprise they get demolished. Will be interesting to see how 21 deals with 24 and how the Ventures deal without Brock/Helper. Another great season.
Aug. 25, 2008, 8:32am
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: 027D18FA77)
The important thing to remember with the loose ends is that this is the first season where they knew they were going to have one right after it. Season 1 and 2 tied up most (though not all) story threads because they weren't sure if they was going to be a season after that. This time we know there's a season four and we've known it since season 3 was greenlit. Not every bit of backstory or secret has to be revealed right away because there's more time to reveal them.
Aug. 25, 2008, 9:38am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Vikidbr unlocked One Year Later May. 17, 2024, 3:54am
  • Vikixoh unlocked One Year Later May. 11, 2024, 4:03am
  • Vikipxc unlocked One Year Later May. 10, 2024, 9:04pm
  • Vikixsc unlocked One Year Later May. 10, 2024, 8:49pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites