Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Lord Multiman
  • (unregistered id: 9021D70F10)
Awesome, Awesome finale. Those who were expecting Showdown at Cremation Creek Ver. 2.0 should have known better. This was a different season, different issues, and I love how it was played out. Good spots:

-The Cleaner
-Mol's casual wear.
-Dr. Mrs. The Monarch seducing HELPeR
-Dawn!
-The Clone Wars
-Hatred wants to be their new bodyguard (watch out of the bad touching, Hank.)
-24's head lands on 21.
-Mol and Gather's entire plan. More specifically, the fact that it actually makes sense.

HELPeR, of course, can be rebuilt. They've done it before. But I kinda want 24 to stay dead. It would be funnier if some new Henchman showed up that sounded like 24 and, like every other Henchman, looked like 24.
Aug. 23, 2008, 4:57am
  • by Jefferon Twilight
  • (unregistered id: ACE19A186B)
The fact that hunter and mol are working together and Brock is their Patsy is a great twist. I liked Hunter before, and more so now. He's a crazy sumbitch and a clever dirty girl all wrapped up in a liver spotted carcass.

LOL@ Hoodrat.
Aug. 23, 2008, 5:18am
  • by BFunk
  • (unregistered id: C0427C099F)
I'll miss 24, there's no doubt, but I think he's definitely staying dead. Either he or 21 had to die after all the "main character" talk. Now this sets up a whole new attitude for 21 in the next season. Maybe he becomes paranoid and stays in the background as much as he can, avoiding danger. Maybe he quits henching altogether. Who knows, maybe he becomes the Viceroy, out for revenge for his dead friend. There are plenty of possibilities.
Aug. 23, 2008, 6:14am
  • by donkiku
  • (unregistered id: 83F865F803)
The whole 24 death is so gah and annoys me so much.
he was one of my favorite characters and the thing is,
it was all so forced. So anticlimatic. And, let's be honest.
21 without 24 is just bleh.
Aug. 23, 2008, 8:52am
  • by cgeye
  • (unregistered id: 9F91C87CB2)
Death is not mocked, at least when it counts in the Venture universe.

21 and 24 spent an entire episode openly giving fate the finger; their modus operandi was to not be safe or slaves to protocol, and get away clean. The one time 24 follows the rules is the one time he gets trapped.

But he had several minutes to get himself free. What happened -- not even a pocket knife in his utility belt? Knew that would get him.
Aug. 23, 2008, 9:00am
  • by Mr Mihocik
  • (unregistered id: 6FD525519D)
24 choose not to wear his utility belt!
Aug. 23, 2008, 4:05pm
Got a point , if he had his utility belt...use the "butterfly knife" in pocket #17 and he could have cut his seat belt.
Aug. 25, 2008, 3:21pm
  • by Rahb
  • (unregistered id: 58C22C8993)
There's a reason all the other henchmen look exactly like 24. Sure, it probably started out that way because they were too cheap to produce anther character design just for him, but somewhere along the line they decided to take advantage of it and make 24 appear to die in a cliffhanger. Of course we know a lot of time passed between the scene where H.E.L.P.E.R. peels out with 24 stuck in the backseat, and the actual scene of his "death." Plenty of time for some absurd set of circumstances to get him free, and have some other minion wind up standing next to the car at the appointed time.
Aug. 23, 2008, 6:52pm
  • by DeimosMasque
  • (unregistered id: DD74F4CF47)
The Shirt Club has seemingly ended this debate.
Aug. 25, 2008, 8:30pm
  • by green lantren mogo
  • (unregistered id: FB2F2DA276)
remember how when brock was heading to the car 24 was right next to it? While it still means he's dead it also means he got out right before he blew up! and the moppets definitly pushed the trigger. and as for hunter my faviorite line from him was from the invisible hand of fate:"The village people just called and they want you to go "bleep"in kill yourselves you prancy bastards!"
Aug. 27, 2008, 7:07am
  • by Joe
  • (unregistered id: D197A7F08E)
Forced? Well yeah but so was the death of Hank and Dean at the end of Season 1, no?
Aug. 23, 2008, 5:11pm
  • by DeimosMasque
  • (unregistered id: 8E4D4DC00D)
I don't think it was forced, he fell for the cliche. He put on his seatbelt even though he was going nowhere.
Aug. 24, 2008, 6:45pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Vikidbr unlocked One Year Later May. 17, 2024, 3:54am
  • Vikixoh unlocked One Year Later May. 11, 2024, 4:03am
  • Vikipxc unlocked One Year Later May. 10, 2024, 9:04pm
  • Vikixsc unlocked One Year Later May. 10, 2024, 8:49pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites