Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by cpc65
  • (unregistered id: 760CA431DC)
A fat hole in the Kano killed Jonas theory:
This was Brock's assumption. Kano neither confirmed nor denied it.
Kano states that his silence was his self-imposed penance for depriving the world of a great man. In all the flashbacks we've seen of Kano where Jonas is still alive, Kano appears to be mute then. Whatever he did to whomever, was probably before Jonas allegedly "died". There are other ways to "deprive the world of a great man" besides killing them. Imprisonment could be one. Refusing to speak up or take action when a single dad is being a "crappy father" so his son would grow up to be a failure instead of a "man of hope" is another. As I’ve said before, the cliffhanger ending will either reveal that Jonas isn’t dead, or at least the possibility he may still be alive.
Aug. 15, 2008, 4:05am
  • by cpc65
and......AND at the end of the episode Rusty states that his father obviously hid the ORB for a reason. So if Jonas hid it, he was probably not trying to use it (trying to use it would have been the reason to have to kill him) but instead to keep others from getting it and trying to use it. This is, of course, assuming it was Jonas that hid the infernal thing in the first place. Hold on for the Wilde ride to come!
Aug. 15, 2008, 4:21am
"Ye old fashioned way - with an e"

I don't think Kano killed Jonas. I do suspect we'll see that. Maybe he killed someone else he deemed a "good man" ...

As the show is about epic failure — it doesn't seem to fit.
Aug. 15, 2008, 6:26am
  • by DeimosMasque
  • (unregistered id: DD74F4CF47)
You can actually hear Kano speak in "What goes down, Must come up" when he's "freaking out" with the rest of the old Team Venture.
Aug. 15, 2008, 5:42pm
  • by cpc65
I watched it 4 times and it seemed to me like someone off screen talking. I heard what sounds like Col. Gentleman say "Look at Kano" as his head is "spinning". Even if Kano did speak, being under the effects of the gas might cause him to forget his self imposed silence. It's not like he is physically mute. If I'm wrong, I'll buy you a Coke.
Aug. 16, 2008, 2:40am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Julibql unlocked One Year Later Apr. 23, 2024, 10:57am
  • Veronakyd unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 8:02pm
  • Veronagis unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 9:31am
  • Veronadvg unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 6:49am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites