Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Roscoe
  • (unregistered id: 34B06A0D03)
This was one of my Favorite Episodes of the season. It had a lot of what I said I felt we were missing in this season: Adventure, More Brock, Dr. O, Back story, globe trotting, throw triana, 21 and 24 into the mix and it's the best story EVER.
Obscure references abound, Pogs?!?! C'mon, who didn't Love those?
I think it woulda' been great if pete had been drinking a Frutopia, rather than Fanta on the compound.

Say, did anybody else notice that the girl walking in the background of the airport was Sky? the Rave girl with whom Dr. V told brock he was going to have a child.
Aug. 11, 2008, 7:35pm
  • by green lantren mogo
  • (unregistered id: 01CD8A74ED)
I didn't notice her but yeah everyone(includeing wikipedia's) noticed that execpet me.
Aug. 11, 2008, 10:10pm
  • by Experimental
  • (unregistered id: 28C9973CE7)
The obese woman sitting next to Brock in the airport is from "Trial of the Monarch," also. She's the one Phantom Limb offered a "pez".
Aug. 11, 2008, 10:41pm
  • by InActionMan
  • (unregistered id: D7B1C846A9)
Since everyone is playing spot the obscure tertiary character in the background I would like to add the woman who sold Dean and Rusty the Speed Suit in "Hate Floats" has her back to us at the end of the Airport scene
Aug. 12, 2008, 4:33am
  • by DeimosMasque
  • (unregistered id: DD74F4CF47)
All which are the result of needing additional character models for crowded scenes. Sort of like how the Princess from Dean's hallucination is running out of the Cocoon in the wedding season last season.
Aug. 12, 2008, 5:43pm
  • by GambitRF
  • (unregistered id: 9ACEED0831)
And, as they point out in the commentary last season, if you look closely at who's fighting the "walking eye" at the end of Fallen Arches, there's like 8 Sargent Hatreds.
Aug. 12, 2008, 7:56pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: 09DB389B17)
And two Action Mans in The Rusty Venture Show opening (not to this episode but the actual show referenced) in this episode.
Granted I had to hear it from the video commentary to see it.
Aug. 13, 2008, 5:01am
It looked as if it were Action Man and Jonas in a standard 60's Jet Pack in the opening sequence.
Aug. 13, 2008, 8:47am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: 09DB389B17)
Hmm ... that's odd. Doc and Jackson said there were. It was even in the title of the commentary segment. Maybe it got cleaned up in post.
Aug. 13, 2008, 8:02pm
Commentary? From the 2nd Season DVD? Or elsewhere. I've been watching this season on iTunes so I can look at details.
Aug. 14, 2008, 10:22am
  • by Phil
  • (unregistered id: 4453D1431A)
Check adultswim.com Sparky. You can find "video commentary" for ORB and The Buddy System. :-)
Aug. 14, 2008, 8:03pm
Thanks - I feel like 21 at times. I'm so upset about finding out about the Shirt Club too late to get the cool tee.
Aug. 15, 2008, 8:51am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Veronakyd unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 8:02pm
  • Veronagis unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 9:31am
  • Veronadvg unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 6:49am
  • Veronaevx unlocked One Year Later Apr. 22, 2024, 5:27am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites