Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Josh Geller
  • (unregistered id: FE3D67AA4A)
When Brock opens the gramophone cylinder case, there are two cylinders in it. But later, when he goes for the second one, it is not there.

If Hunter could afford that nice pair of tits, how come she can't afford electrolysis to get rid of her permanent five o'clock shadow? And why did she feel she had to give Brock that roll of hundreds? He's never been short of money.

Aug. 10, 2008, 3:11pm
  • by M0D3Rn
  • (unregistered id: ED5E6003F7)
if I remember correctly, he kidnapped a plastic surgeon for the tits.

Must have forgotten to kidnap an Electrolosist!
Aug. 10, 2008, 4:47pm
  • by Experimental
  • (unregistered id: 28C9973CE7)
I don't know. I kind of like the five o'clock shadow. And the glasses and the voice. Damn, Gathers's new body is smokin'.
Aug. 11, 2008, 8:39am
  • by Josh Geller
  • (unregistered id: 0EEA2CBC1F)
Too smokin. Gender reassignment surgery doesn't do anything for the hips. One of the ways to tell if a girl started off as a guy is to pay attention to the hips, which will be straight up and down unless the person was an intersex to begin with.

Aug. 12, 2008, 6:45am
  • by DeimosMasque
  • (unregistered id: 4A19F71752)
Its seems Gathers doesn't really want to be a woman as much as he just wants woman parts. He is still very masquline in personality and honestly probably had to kidnap a plastic surgeon because he would never have past the tests for Gender-Reassignment Surgery (which generally involve seeing if you are really more of the other gender first and that you can mentally handle the change)
Aug. 11, 2008, 6:32pm
  • by Josh Geller
Yeah, Hunter would make the average GR counselor spaz and twitch, no doubt.

Aug. 12, 2008, 6:43am
  • by Josh Geller
To answer my own question, since Brock's charger has gone AWOL, Hunter gives him the roll of hundreds so he can buy airplane tickets and so on. I still say that he should have plenty of money: he gets paid by the government, he gets room and board from Rusty, he hardly ever spends money except once in a while going to a strip club, and he took Venturestein out for hookers that one time.

I suppose that if he wanted to not leave a paper trail the roll of hundreds would come in very useful, but you'd think he'd have documents for at least one extra identity, and you attract maybe more attention paying cash these days than you would just paying with credit cards. I'm probably overanalyzing.

Aug. 12, 2008, 6:39am
  • by Bhaakon
  • (unregistered id: 31646AE21A)
Since when were government workers rolling in dough?

Seriously, I took the charger turning on him as a sign that OSI itself had turned on him. Even they weren't actively hunting him down, he certainly couldn't go to them and say "Hey, why did you program my car to kill me?"
Aug. 12, 2008, 10:01am
  • by Josh Geller
  • (unregistered id: EFD2BC5488)
Government workers make decent money - not as much as they might make in industry, but the benefits more than make up for that - and as I point out, Brock doesn't spend hardly any.

Aug. 12, 2008, 10:28am
  • by Olindoom
  • (unregistered id: 19803777C4)
I took it as this. Brock wanted to activate the termination clause in his contract so he did not have to kill rusty. the termination clause is that should he refuse he would be terminated.

is that what you guys got out of it?
Aug. 13, 2008, 12:26am
  • by haux
  • (unregistered id: 8B53C9237B)
i got that he was asking the OSI computer in his car about the Orders Regarding Bodyguard: Termination Clause. i got that the "termination clause" was about that he was going to need to kill Rusty if he activated ORB. but that he still didn't understand and so asked his car computer about it. the car computer doesn't understand his question, or misinterprets what he's asking, or he gives the number too late, or something, but i think he and the car are misunderstanding each other.

and the car is still trying to "terminate" him.

i think that OSI programming is messed up, perhaps, not that OSI has turned on Brock.
Aug. 13, 2008, 12:36am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Jaowela unlocked One Year Later Mar. 27, 2024, 1:40pm
  • Antoniohkl unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 11:49pm
  • Antoniogux unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 7:14pm
  • Antonioonk unlocked One Year Later Mar. 23, 2024, 10:53am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites