Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Max
  • (unregistered id: 440B9A4BEC)
I just realized what's been missing from this entire season, and it broke my heart a little.
Ãœnterland!

I want to know how Girl Hitler is handling the presidency!
Aug. 8, 2008, 11:54pm
  • by sleepykidd
  • (unregistered id: 32AE9BAD58)
Honestly, I don't know what else can be done with those characters, the venture-verse is becoming really packed lately, and unless Doc and Jackson can back write in some sort of connection to this whole Guild situation I don't think they'll be that important to the plot.
Aug. 9, 2008, 2:07am
best ep of season :D appart for Dr. Quin Medician Women!
But I agree with sleepykidd on this one! The show has created heaps more character's and the episodes have been well packed! There has also been barely any actual ventures bros. but more other charcters like the monarch, jonas jr, billy and white ect ect

I'm not say this is a bad thing coz the VB's RULE :)
Its just seems to be really rushed to fit everything into one ep!
Aug. 9, 2008, 5:00am
  • by doug
  • (unregistered id: AB2ECE609C)
Its funny how fans of the same show differ on what they like about it and still find it great. I thought this ep and medicine woman were the two worst eps. To each his own!
Aug. 11, 2008, 5:35am
  • by Jory
  • (unregistered id: AB7E8D7787)
I liked Quymn enough, but this episode was weak, if very intriguing. The pacing and structure were a bit shaky, and a lot of it was hard to follow.

Also, I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet... I'm pretty upset that they made Brock's herb garden anything more than a cute, throwaway joke. The herb garden was a nice addition to the roundness of his character, and in vying for a wider scope for the show they took that away from him. Didn't seem like a great decision to me.
Aug. 11, 2008, 6:38am
  • by LimaBeans
  • (unregistered id: 99B88C30FB)
I don't think they took Brock's love for gardening away from him. After all, the grass on the Venture Compound is Brock's own special blend of blue ridge and creeping red.
Aug. 11, 2008, 8:22am
  • by Pvt. Schwa
  • (unregistered id: E856CE5566)
Agreed. He had to protect it, but he didn't necessarily have to plant herbs on it.
Aug. 12, 2008, 12:17am
  • by Jory
  • (unregistered id: 4658719524)
Thanks, guys, you're right. Schwa, I didn't really think about it that way.
Aug. 12, 2008, 4:11am
  • by ananon
  • (unregistered id: 9A322BBF52)
Now it's known that the Monarch caused the lab accident that blew off his jaw, I think Ãœnderbheit character still has some legs.
Aug. 18, 2008, 7:33am
  • by Pvt. Schwa
  • (unregistered id: 8FA49D19FD)
I think I remember JP and Doc saying somewhere that they were done with the whole Underbheit plotline, but I'm too lazy to find the link.
Aug. 9, 2008, 3:00am
  • by Pvt. Schwa
  • (unregistered id: 8FA49D19FD)
Then again, they haven't exactly kept their promise to stop referencing Star Wars.
Aug. 9, 2008, 3:01am
  • by Amun-Ra
  • (unregistered id: B97D326D43)
In the interview below on this site they say Underbheit will probably show up again in Season 4. If they keep him more or less like he was in season 1 (i.e., he never had an entire episode centered around him, but was generally involved at least secondarily), I'd say that a lot can be done with him.
Aug. 9, 2008, 3:15am
  • by haux
  • (unregistered id: 8B53C9237B)
DH and JP promising to stop referencing Star Wars is like YOU promising to stop referencing Star Wars. i bet everyone here has made some oblique, if not overt, Star Wars reference in the last 1-4 days. some in the last 20 minutes.

VB exists in a world where the Star Wars movies exist. and many of the characters are openly, er... the kind that would make casual Star Wars references.

Star Wars is going to keep popping up in small ways, i'm sure. suck it up.
Aug. 11, 2008, 9:58am
  • by Creepy Crooner
  • (unregistered id: 8F73EA59C9)
Jackson said in one of those commentary videos (the one for The Buddy System specifically) that the Baron would not be seen in season 3 but would most likely make an appearance in season 4.
Aug. 11, 2008, 9:52pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Leonzzj unlocked One Year Later Apr. 16, 2024, 3:45pm
  • Leonkew unlocked One Year Later Apr. 16, 2024, 10:01am
  • Leonlfh unlocked One Year Later Apr. 16, 2024, 7:43am
  • Leonebn unlocked One Year Later Apr. 16, 2024, 1:25am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites