Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by EmKay
  • (unregistered id: C692F8AAC3)
Also, I think we see Professor Flowers (from the Guild facebook in Home is Where the Hate Is) walk past the Original Team Venture with a piece of paper in his hand. Shiny bald head, long white lab coat. He looks the same.
Jul. 26, 2008, 9:30pm
  • by cgeye
  • (unregistered id: D3E95023B6)
*That's* what was bugging me about Dr. Horrible's get-up; he had clumsy gloves. Form-fitting elbow-length gloves always seem to be best for the serious super-scientist, and even if a gauntlet look is preferred, it should be more tailored, less electrical-worker-above-his-station...
Jul. 28, 2008, 10:04am
  • by Creepy Crooner
  • (unregistered id: 8F73EA59C9)
Who is Dr. Horrible?
Jul. 30, 2008, 10:06pm
  • by EmKay
  • (unregistered id: F42323F2A9)
Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog is an internet musical about an aspiring supervillain trying to get a break into the Evil League of Evil, at the same time courting the girl of his dreams, who happens to begin dating his heroic (and jerky) nemesis.

Joss Whedon. That's all you need to know.
Jul. 31, 2008, 12:54am
  • by H
  • (unregistered id: 4E367C4092)
It also helps to know Neil Patrick Harris as Dr. Horrible. Great, great show. Can't wait for the DVD.
Jul. 31, 2008, 1:18am
  • by Creepy Crooner
  • (unregistered id: 8F73EA59C9)
Oh yea! That Joss Whedon thing with Nathan Fillion and Doogie Houser. That looked pretty rad. How was it? I guess I'll have to catch it on dvd. Anyway, what is a comment about that doing on a Venture Bros board? Maybe CGeye thought they were on Whedonesque or something.
Jul. 31, 2008, 2:27am
  • by haux
  • (unregistered id: 8B53C9237B)
science guy trying to get into Big League evil syndicate is a little bit like Venturverse.

too much singing.
way too much.
i know it's a musical.
Jul. 31, 2008, 12:34pm
  • by haux
  • (unregistered id: 8B53C9237B)
alright, The Monarch says "Professor Flowers?...(sigh) Douche" when he's looking at the GCI Facebook. he's paging through it back and forth, from Dr. Dugong, then Dr. Quymn, and then (here it becomes weirdish), the page facing Quymn s the back of the Professor Flowers page, but when he turns it to show the front, it says Dr. Quentin Ball, which is the bald science guy in the white labcoat we've seen in the background forever.

my question: is this "Professor Flowers" mentioned, another name for Dr. Q-Ball? or are they 2 different characters, and we have not actually seen this Professor Flowers (or, PF is NOT QB) - The Monarch was skipping pages as he went through the book?

and, let me just add, bib front labcoats ftw!
Jul. 29, 2008, 3:24am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Ilushikqsj unlocked One Year Later May. 18, 2024, 2:58pm
  • Ilushikrgr unlocked One Year Later May. 18, 2024, 12:13pm
  • Ilushikdej unlocked One Year Later May. 18, 2024, 11:24am
  • Ilushikeog unlocked One Year Later May. 18, 2024, 5:21am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites