Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Phil
  • (unregistered id: D3DAE242D1)
Not at all what I expected...but I loved it. Full review coming to noisetosignal.org tonight/tomorrow, after I watch it again.
May. 31, 2008, 3:39am
  • by cuavsfan
  • (unregistered id: EC635F2DC2)
Finally!

Was it just me or were some of the council members the old Team Venture? I'm betting we'll find out next week...

Also, Brock didn't have a speaking role and Venture and the kids didn't even show up...
May. 31, 2008, 3:48am
  • by Doc Kneezy
  • (unregistered id: 729DFCE218)
What the hell was it about?? I'd watch it myself if I wasn't stuck with this fuckin dial up connection......................
May. 31, 2008, 3:51am
  • by Jefferson Twilight
  • (unregistered id: BDCC857DCD)
Well, it was about the Monarch, Dr. Girlfriend (Wife?) and PL. Great history lesson. I don't want to spoil it for you.....
May. 31, 2008, 4:14am
  • by Doc Kneezy Fan
  • (unregistered id: A645D319F0)
Classic First KNEEZ comment of the new season.
Jun. 2, 2008, 8:29pm
  • by Amaziah Nazarian
  • (unregistered id: 47565C883D)
Some of the council memebers were at the wedding for sure. one of the them was the white haired victorian guy from the guild video that Dr. O recieved in Fallen arches. ( he was an example of inappropriate behavior.)
May. 31, 2008, 10:11pm
  • by Bhaakon
  • (unregistered id: 2D73FDD575)
I thought some of them were references. One looked alot like Die Fledermaus from The Tick, another looked kind of like Wile E. Coyote (or a chipmunk in a plumed tri-corner hat)
Jun. 1, 2008, 2:00pm
  • by Doc Kneezy
  • (unregistered id: 729DFCE218)
Yeah, I liked this episode except for the fact that the Ventures or even Brock wasn't involved in it. I liked the shift in focus but I don't like the fact that this is the 2nd episode the boys didn't really appear in. ("Powerless" doesn't count)Hank and Dean are my favorite characters. I think the 2nd episode is when this season is going to really kick some ass. Just like "Hate Floats" did after "Powerless in the face of death"................
Jun. 3, 2008, 6:08am
  • by Ithidet
  • (unregistered id: 35ED8555A8)
I actually wouldn't mind if they changed it to "THE MONARCH SHOW" instead
Jun. 1, 2008, 3:13pm
  • by Phil
  • (unregistered id: D3DAE242D1)
My review is up at www.noisetosignal.org

Can't wait to see this on the big screen on Sunday. I imagine there's going to be some discontent among people who'd prefer to have seen a Venture-centric episode, but I adored it.
May. 31, 2008, 6:23am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Vikixoh unlocked One Year Later May. 11, 2024, 4:03am
  • Vikipxc unlocked One Year Later May. 10, 2024, 9:04pm
  • Vikixsc unlocked One Year Later May. 10, 2024, 8:49pm
  • Vikimll unlocked One Year Later May. 10, 2024, 7:50pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites