Rumor Mill: Venture Bros. Season 5 Starts May 19th

I haven't found an online version of it on Bump Worthy yet, so I can't confirm it, but I'm hearing that Adult Swim aired a bump last night stating that season five of Venture Bros. would begin on May 19th which is inline with what Jackson said in December. If anyone has a video or screengrab or even independent confirmation of the bump, please post here in the comments or let me know directly.

Update: Got some confirmations via Twitter, so looks like we're in business.
  • by The Tick
  • (unregistered id: 8856289CB4)
Trust in me Mike, I told ya!
Feb. 6, 2013, 12:51am
  • by Lexington
  • (unregistered id: 0A9C38CE6B)
How ya holdin' up there, Tick? Don't go havin' a mid-life crisis on us. The world still needs you. Spoon away!
Feb. 6, 2013, 10:12am
  • by The Tick
  • (unregistered id: AFD08F8B70)
Oh you know chums.. the big blue yonder does what eve's to get by.
And I've still got a comic book going... issue #102 is coming out.. someday, yep.
Feb. 6, 2013, 9:26pm
No better way to spend my birthday!
Feb. 6, 2013, 8:49pm

Mar. 14, 2019, 7:29pm
Season 7 Blu Ray announced! https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/70798/venture_brothers_s5.html