Watch Some Episodes

Outside of the usual subscriptions, if you're finding yourself light in the wallet there are now a couple episodes you can watch completely free of charge, no cable provider login required. All on Adult Swim's video site: The latest episode, "Tanks For Nuthin'", is also up on iTunes and Amazon Video for $2.99 or if you have a cable provider login it's on Adult Swim Video as well.
  • by Captain V
  • (unregistered id: BD4F09BE4B)
Nice. Watch the carnage of the new season unfold... on your own schedule.
Mar. 2, 2016, 6:23am
Off topic, sorry, but is anyone else signed up for shirt club, and if so what shirts have you received yet? So far I have only received the Ven-Tech Industries logo shirt from Hostile Makeover. Just before the season started I switched my mailing address to a PO Box and it seems like I'm not getting all of my mail now. Just wondering. Thanks!
Mar. 2, 2016, 6:43pm
I've only gotten the Ven-Tech logo one so far. Hoping the next one shows up soon!
Mar. 3, 2016, 12:23am
  • by Captain V
  • (unregistered id: BD4F09BE4B)
Slightly related, I just got my set of two Venture Bros. posters delivered from As Seen on Adult Swim. That was really fast, bravo [AS].
Mar. 4, 2016, 11:35am
Mine came today, too. Haven't opened it yet, but very pleased it came in a roll. I expected it to be folded.
Mar. 4, 2016, 7:38pm
I ended up getting shirt club! I received VenTech a week ago Saturday and the Pink Pilgrim just arrived today. I'm in NJ. I'm assuming the origin point is NYC 30 minutes away and they should arrive here quickly. Expect yours soon! Also, the 2nd shirt is so slick irl.

Edit: just checked the astrobase go envelope - it's mailed from LA. Sooo I was as far off as could be.
Mar. 2, 2016, 8:18pm
I didn't join the shirt club, but I did buy 1 shirt. I received my "Maybe No Go" t-shirt on Feb. 24th (I live in Illinois). I love it! The t-shirt really is good quality. Even the packaging the shirt came in was great.
Mar. 2, 2016, 11:50pm
They are shipping them via Priority Mail which, depending on what part of the country you live in, takes 2 to 3 days (not counting Sundays or holidays). It's not so much distance that matters as where you are. I run a shipping department and for USPS Priority Mail from RI to CA the shipping label will say 2 days, yet to some of the southern and middle States it will say 3 days even though it's closer.
Edit: My bad. They're shipping First Class Mail, so God only knows how long they'll take to reach you. I got 3 more shirts now (the ones from Maybe No Go, Faking Miracles and the bonus shirt) but there was no email notification that they has shipped out like when the first shirt shipped.
Mar. 3, 2016, 7:20pm
I will definitely watch these episodes, especially if they are free of charge. Thanks for the short yet informative announcement.
18 days ago

Commercial Break

Amien (Formerly R...)

Oct. 8, 2016, 6:58pm
The Venture Bros. Panel from NYCC 2016 is archived on Twitch at the mail channel. Some minor spoilers to follow... Orpheus and Dermott have both been written in to Season 7, though the latter in small doses. They are finishing working on the scripts and they hope to start production in the next month or two. They have said this before but the first episode of Season 7 will act as a finale to Season 6. (Much like how the Gargantua-2 special ended Season 5 on a proper note). They are very conscious that the past two seasons have not had a proper finale and they are trying to fix that in Season 7. While they have not been renewed for a Season 8, they HAVE NOT been cancelled. In fact, they said they are specifically not writing Season 7 as if it were the last one. Finally, The Art of the Venture Bros. is still a go! It has expanded into a much bigger book than they imagined and Ken Plume has been doing the work on it. It has material from all six seasons, and it sounds like an in-depth interview that spans the entire book. Release date and information still to come.

wordbird

Mar. 17, 2016, 6:48pm
Interview with Hal Lublin https://medium.com/the-dot-and-line/exclusive-interview-hal-lublin-breaks-down-venture-bros-and-playing-up-his-asthma-eaf28ecb7b89#.v3p6osl3y

Feb. 24, 2016, 2:50pm
Adult Swim's Tumblr says they're working on more VB merch soon! http://adultswim.tumblr.com/post/139913216494/quirkett-duprass42-on-the-one-hand-im