Check Out Some "All This and Gargantua-2" Screen Grabs

Check Out Some
These are pretty much everywhere now, but if you love this site most of all for Venture Bros. news and information (and I know you do), click through to check out some screen grabs from the upcoming episode, which is with all certainty titled "All This and Gargantua-2". Watch the special episode on Adult Swim this Monday night at midnight Eastern/Pacific time. Technically Tuesday for those timezones, but you know the drill.

And here's the trailer again, just in case you somehow haven't seen it:

Oh man, and Dr. O as well?! That is so great! Who isn't going to be in this episode?
Jan. 13, 2015, 4:16pm
The teaser said Brick Frog specifically won't be in it...but I haven't seen any shots of Hatred, I wonder where he's at?
Jan. 13, 2015, 5:12pm
  • by Captain V
  • (unregistered id: BD4F09BE4B)
I believe that something really bad happens to Sgt. Hatred this time... and the OSI...
and Brock will get stuck as a bodyguard for the Venture's again.

Anyway here's a new TV commercial, it has two new shots vs the trailer:

Jonas... there's something wrong with him too... spoilers...

He's bald by the end and has dark bags under his eyes.
Jan. 13, 2015, 6:35pm
  • by Captain V
  • (unregistered id: BD4F09BE4B)
Spoilery guess... I'm calling it... Jonas got cancer from space rays.
Jan. 13, 2015, 7:22pm
Any thoughts might what happen to Hatred?
Brock returning as Venture's body guard?! AWESOME! How do u know these things will happen?
Jan. 13, 2015, 7:30pm
Is Shoreleave and Hunter going to be in this? I know Tresiter is in it after JJ & Billy fixed his cancer issue.
Jan. 13, 2015, 7:31pm
  • by Captain V
  • (unregistered id: BD4F09BE4B)
I'm wondering if the aliens actually did "fix" him, and now JJ wants a cure.
Maybe the sovereign is an alien too.
That spaceship at the end looked very much like a guild craft.

I mean, wild speculation aside, this is going to be a game changer, you can just tell by the previews.

Everything I've written is rampant wild speculation... but it will be fun to see what I get right.
Jan. 13, 2015, 8:21pm
I noticed this pic from the grabs:

Do u think Brock may hook up with Amber since Mol is old news.
Jan. 14, 2015, 12:07am
  • by Billy
  • (unregistered id: 86A1CF8CFC)
It's been implied that they've been hooking up somewhat regularly. I think in Bot Seeks Bot maybe but my season 5 knowledge is way worse than the rest of the show.
Jan. 14, 2015, 6:48am
  • by Captain V
  • (unregistered id: BD4F09BE4B)
All right! So Brock f@cked her! What of it?!?

LOL.
Jan. 15, 2015, 7:23am
  • by Captain V
  • (unregistered id: BD4F09BE4B)
I've got the popcorn popping and the VCR set for stun!
Jan. 15, 2015, 8:54pm
Better 'solo a mano', eh?
Jan. 15, 2015, 9:42pm
  • by Captain V
  • (unregistered id: BD4F09BE4B)
Ign gives the special a 9.6/10 overall.

They shower it with mad praise!

*Spoilers if you read the entire review.*
Jan. 18, 2015, 12:30am
Ahhh it sounds amazing. Can't wait!

New interview about the special with a little clip! Spoilers of course regarding some stuff from the end of Devil's Grip. And the interview has some spoilery finale stuff (at least one major thing as far as I can tell)
Jan. 18, 2015, 4:09am
Yeah, spoilers about a few big things, both guest voice and plotwise. Very excited about most of it.
Jan. 18, 2015, 8:55pm
  • by Dave
  • (unregistered id: DF8D21E99F)
No clue why they can't wait to put up a review until after it airs. Don't understand why anyone who is invested in VB would read the review before seeing the special.
Jan. 18, 2015, 12:10pm
  • by Poeju
  • (unregistered id: 61EA5B9801)
IGN just put up a short clip from the special. Beware of spoilers (it's not too much though)...

Jan. 18, 2015, 8:56am
I don't know- I think the one at the end is pretty huge for some fans.
Jan. 18, 2015, 8:57pm
  • by Captain V
  • (unregistered id: BD4F09BE4B)
It's all spoilery, all the advanced stuff... but I assumed all of what's now officially revealed anyway.

So many more answers still await... Vestiny awaits us all!
Jan. 18, 2015, 11:33pm
  • by S.P.H.I.N.X. Commander
Am I the only one who noticed that Scott Hall (AKA Henchman #1 or Zero) was robbing the Casino with Werner Ünderbheit? He's part of the Revenge Society! That kicks all kinds of assess!
Jan. 19, 2015, 3:03pm
No, I caught that as well! Couldn't make out what insult he gave Brock but that smart-asstic tone in his voice was very Scott Hall my ears!
Jan. 19, 2015, 4:24pm
  • by Knife Bear vs Brick Frog
  • (unregistered id: 293D4B1A74)
"Don't talk to that OSI scum."
Jan. 19, 2015, 5:13pm
There's more like "no number" along with that..
Jan. 19, 2015, 9:00pm
Yes, that was the spoiler I was talking about.
Jan. 20, 2015, 2:03am
  • by Captain V
  • (unregistered id: BD4F09BE4B)
Here's my official guess as to what happens by the end of the special...

+Rusty inadvertently becomes a real villain, Malcom becomes a real hero.

+A bunch of characters die, like Prof. Impossible and Steppenwolf... but even bigger characters die too.

+Something insanely crazy happens to Brock!

+After 12 years.. something in the special will have enough emotional weight to it... that it will make me cry.. and I never cry.

The entire show changes... forever.
Jan. 19, 2015, 12:00am
What do u mean "Something insanely crazy happens to Brock!"? He's not going to get killed is he?!

I HOPE NOT!!!!!
Jan. 19, 2015, 9:00pm

I HOPE NOT!!!!!
Jan. 19, 2015, 9:00pm

Mar. 14, 2019, 7:29pm
Season 7 Blu Ray announced! https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/70798/venture_brothers_s5.html

Dec. 30, 2018, 7:24pm
I know it's ghost town around here postseason and all but this: https://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/adult-swim/278367/the-venture-bros-season-8-everything-you-need-to-know Enjoy!