Join The Venture Bros. Panel at SDCC 2014

Comic-Con is slowly releasing the schedule, but the most important event for Venture Bros. fans is this year's Venture panel. It will be on Friday, July 25th at 12:15pm:

The fifth annual [adult swim] panel block at Comic-Con will be kicked off with the cult-favorite series The Venture Bros. Co-creators Jackson Publick and Doc Hammer take the stage to discuss the upcoming sixth season of their original series and to answer fan questions.

I'll have the full slate of Venture Bros. events and activities all in one place for you to peruse once all schedules are finalized. Until then, get your costumes ready!
I can't wait! I hope they have a few clips to show off!!!
Jul. 11, 2014, 7:26pm
Better yet, make sure you take video with an iPod with your hand extended fully so we can all vomit watching it! :P
Jul. 13, 2014, 3:54am
It'll happen! Though AS has a section on their SDCC page that says "panel videos" so I think this means they'll have them up pretty fast. Hopefully! They always cut stuff out though.
Jul. 15, 2014, 12:15pm
  • by Captain V
  • (unregistered id: CF204C136F)
I wish I could go.
Jul. 15, 2014, 11:11am

Mar. 14, 2019, 7:29pm
Season 7 Blu Ray announced! https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/70798/venture_brothers_s5.html

Dec. 30, 2018, 7:24pm
I know it's ghost town around here postseason and all but this: https://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/adult-swim/278367/the-venture-bros-season-8-everything-you-need-to-know Enjoy!