Naked Brock Is A SDCC 2013 Exclusive, Too

Naked Brock Is A SDCC 2013 Exclusive, Too
Hot on the heels of that sweet Monarch and Dr. Mrs. The Monarch tin tote set, BifBangPow! and Entertainment Earth have announced a brand new Comic-Con exclusive figure, a 3 3/4" naked Brock Samson as seen in "Victor. Echo. November." It will set you back $14.99, but you don't need to go to San Diego to get it either (though that also won't hurt your chances). Pre-order it today, because like the last exclusive Brock figure, it probably won't last too long.
Informative
That censor bar needs to be a lot bigger.
Jun. 25, 2013, 3:26pm
NO! I bought last year's CC exclusive...I should have bought this one! Can I really justify having 2 Brocks? Dueling Brocks! Yes.
Jun. 25, 2013, 8:06pm
  • by BillyQuizBoytheMegoManiac.
  • (unregistered id: 4B06450879)
I'll take eight!

This is the must own Venture Bros. figure!!!
Jun. 25, 2013, 9:56pm
  • by Captain V Bro.
  • (unregistered id: 4B06450879)
I think I just got a V-oner!!!
Jun. 25, 2013, 11:59pm
  • by Dinobot 2
  • (unregistered id: 4B06450879)
Okay, this is the best figure yet.

It had better have show accurate dick and balls, and removable censor bar!
Jun. 26, 2013, 12:08am
What, no severed head?
Jun. 26, 2013, 7:54am
Nice ass, Samson.
Jun. 26, 2013, 3:00pm
  • by BillyQuizBoytheMegoManiac.
  • (unregistered id: 4B06450879)
  • by Great Lincoln's Ghost
I ordered it as soon as I saw it. I MUST have that Brock figure!
Jul. 8, 2013, 7:43pm