Season 5 Premiere: "What Color Is Your Cleansuit?"

For those of you waiting on season V of Venture Bros. I have one new bit of information for you. The premiere, hour long episode (June 2nd at midnight, be there or be square) is called "What Color Is Your Cleansuit?" I made sure to confirm it with series creator Jackson Publick (just in case it was a working title), so feel free to tell all your friends, relatives, co-workers and random people on the street. Tweet it, Facebook it, uh, Tumbl it? Pinterest it. What is even the verb for Pinterest? Anyway, get it out there!

In related news, Adult Swim has revamped the Venture Bros. section of their site, which includes the usual videos and clips, but also a swank new Relationship Action Map which you can use to figure out which character relates to others. It's also almost certain to get more and more obsolete as season five progresses, but for now it should have all the info you need.
PUMPED. Venture Bros. always has the best episode titles. Can't wait to see what this one means.
May. 10, 2013, 9:27pm
The verb for Pintrest is pin, I hate that I know that. I love this title, I can't wait to find out what all the different colors mean!
May. 11, 2013, 7:08am
My cleansuit is colored blood; taking after my idol, Brock Samson.
May. 13, 2013, 9:35pm
  • by Captain V Bro.
  • (unregistered id: B10538E510)
Nice.

My cleansuiut is colored black, after my idol.. DEAN!
May. 14, 2013, 5:50pm
  • by d
  • (unregistered id: F4C9F095C2)
Please tell me the episode will be Rusty getting really enthusiastic about self-help books.

I know it won't, but lie to me.
May. 15, 2013, 3:07pm
  • by The Tick
  • (unregistered id: 0FBC22D872)
My suit is bluuuuueeee!!
May. 15, 2013, 10:48pm
The only clean suit I have is sort of darkish-gray. I'm not much of a fancy dresser, I guess.
May. 16, 2013, 12:58am
Informative
Not strictly Venture-related, but James Urbaniak has a great new interview up on The AV Club, for those who are interested.

May. 16, 2013, 8:12am
  • by Captain V Bro.
  • (unregistered id: 91204126CB)
Just spotted yet another new commercial on Adult Swim.
This one shows Hatred being whipped, a giant spider, an island of dr. moreau parody and ends with the Monarch yelling his classic; "Die Dr. Venture!" to end the clip with.
May. 18, 2013, 5:28pm
Yeah, I saw it too. Seriously, I'm almost making myself have low expectations because with every passing commercial, this season looks more and more amazing.
May. 20, 2013, 1:12pm
  • by k
  • (unregistered id: E58313979A)
A Sunday at midnight. This sounds like a crappy time to premiere anything. WtF?

Also, waiting 2 years for 9 episodes is pretty freaking lame.
May. 19, 2013, 4:55pm
  • by Captain V Bro.
  • (unregistered id: 7C3247CB08)
Actually, I'm pretty damn sure it's only eight.
They got the money for ten... made a haloween show.. so that leaves nine... then they decided to do an hour long opener.. making it only 8 new episodes in 2013.

Confused yet... good.
May. 20, 2013, 3:35pm
  • by Captain V Bro.
  • (unregistered id: 7C3247CB08)
Which makes those half seasons of season four even look more bizzare.. b/c now they are doing just as many as that.. but are regular seasons basically.
May. 20, 2013, 3:37pm
Informative
For anyone who is interested, the second volume of the Journal of Venture Studies is up. I wrote the piece on Hatred, so feel free to direct your accolades/trolling/praise/complaints this way.

May. 20, 2013, 1:12pm
Can't wait to check it out!
May. 20, 2013, 4:30pm
Amazing. It never ceases to amaze me. How many other shows would inspire this level of academic discussion, let along two volumes' worth? Venture Bros. fans are so great.
May. 20, 2013, 8:24pm
  • by Captain V Bro.
  • (unregistered id: 7C3247CB08)
Nice piece on Hatred!
May. 20, 2013, 9:33pm

New interview with some new screenshots and a FEW tidbits.

Lately I've been wondering what 21's role in Season 5 will be. I've narrowed it down to two options (which are both likely wrong). Gary has joined the Moltov-controlled SPHINX, or is working as a double agent infiltrating SPHINX for OSI.
May. 24, 2013, 5:04pm

Mar. 14, 2019, 7:29pm
Season 7 Blu Ray announced! https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/70798/venture_brothers_s5.html