Venture Bros. Season 5 Premieres May 19th!

Venture Bros. Season 5 Premieres May 19th!
Since this has now been confirmed by multiple sources, it would seem safe to make a non-rumored update! Season 5 of Venture Bros. starts on Sunday, May 19th! This is, of course, subject to change, but it's in line with everything we've heard from production so far, so I think it's safe to start scheduling premiere parties and such. Rejoice!

You can also watch the bump below thanks to Bump Worthy.

• by The Tick
  • (unregistered id: AFD08F8B70)
Spoooooooon!
Feb. 7, 2013, 5:09pm
This break was longer than the year-and-a-half that we're accustomed to. Does absence make the heart grow fondera.
Feb. 10, 2013, 2:46pm
Shit. Fonder*
My fingers are too fat for a tablet......
Feb. 10, 2013, 2:47pm
I think it's a nice treat to have new Venture Brothers spread out. Not that I think I would have gotten sick of it but it keeps the magic alive.
Feb. 20, 2013, 10:16pm
  • by Grethiwha
  • (unregistered id: 78FFAA20F6)
Woah, I've just realized I have not been keeping up with my Venture Bros. stuff lately. I did not even know there was a Halloween special – major fail. Welp, time to start re-watching the series; I've got some 96 days to watch some 58 episodes... Let's do this.
Feb. 12, 2013, 7:00pm
  • by Grethiwha
  • (unregistered id: 78FFAA20F6)
Oh hey, it's the tenth anniversary of the Pilot episode this Saturday. :D
Feb. 12, 2013, 7:45pm
  • by JasonV
  • (unregistered id: 505DA44B6D)
I can do the whole series in 3 days at my best... just GIVE ER!
Feb. 16, 2013, 4:02pm
lol I've done the whole series in a day before
Feb. 20, 2013, 10:13pm