All The Ways To View "A Very Venture Halloween"

If you still haven't seen it, "A Very Venture Halloween" is pretty good! And as luck would have it there are a bunch of ways to check it out for only a couple of bucks:
Thanks! I got this episode on itunes but now that I know it's on Amazon I'll be using them for the upcoming season : )
Nov. 5, 2012, 5:53pm
  • by TheEvilEye
  • (unregistered id: 6550FAB2CE)
I will wait for the season five blu-ray.
Nov. 6, 2012, 12:43am
  • by TheEvilEye
  • (unregistered id: 2D3BE0A6F8)
But I'm happy more $$$ is going back into the show either way.

( :
Nov. 6, 2012, 10:05pm
I do whatever I can to watch to show close to air then I also buy the season on DVD when it comes out. So I've ended up paying twice for the same season just to have a physical copy. The artwork is always such a treat!
Nov. 7, 2012, 10:07pm
I do the same thing
Feb. 16, 2013, 11:32am

Dec. 30, 2018, 7:24pm
I know it's ghost town around here postseason and all but this: https://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/adult-swim/278367/the-venture-bros-season-8-everything-you-need-to-know Enjoy!

Destroyo

Oct. 30, 2018, 8:23pm
*SIGH* The final shirt club package arrived today; the season is now truly over. They also included a Hankbuck for added poignancy. See you folks in two years or so.

Captain V

Oct. 2, 2018, 7:08am
Jackson and Doc will be at NYCC 2018, fuck yes! An artbook signing and a nice Q&A session. https://mobile.twitter.com/KenPlume/status/1046909368959209472 Doc Hammer also has an artshow: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/doc-hammer-the-black-ones-tickets-50287509294