Gillian Jacobs of Community 'Did A Voice' For Venture Bros.

Since we're in the off-season any news is good news (for the most part), so you Community fans may be pleased to know that Gillian Jacobs, who plays Britta Perry on the show announced via her IAMA on Reddit that she recently recorded a voice for Venture Bros. Of course we don't know anything else really, but there will be a new female character on the show for at least one episode, probably.
Community meets Venture Bros. in a way? I want to go to there.
Feb. 6, 2012, 5:07pm
  • by 420bot
  • (unregistered id: 19E3FA181F)
I heard she voices Triana's Mom.
Feb. 6, 2012, 5:55pm
I wonder how far along they are into Season 5 at this point? Must be making some pretty good progress.

As for Triana's Mom that would be interesting.
Feb. 6, 2012, 7:53pm
I'd buy her as Tatiana.
Feb. 7, 2012, 4:08am
  • by Mr Smith
  • (unregistered id: EB20B80F45)
So does the new season start this summer or next years?
Feb. 6, 2012, 8:04pm
Nobody knows yet! My (somewhat educated) guess is later this year, probably the fall sometime at the earliest, but more likely late 2012 or even early 2013.
Feb. 6, 2012, 8:31pm
This is good news. Any progress in production is good news.
Feb. 7, 2012, 7:35am
  • by Anonymous
  • (unregistered id: 90153269C1)
Hmmm I can only imagine what sort of role Tatiana will play this season. I can't wait to see what Micheal Jackson and the good Doctor have in store for our beloved side characters. I can't wait !
Feb. 11, 2012, 6:11am