Venture Bros. 2011 Christmas Song: "Baby It's Cold In Here"

Venture Bros. 2011 Christmas Song:
It's here! If you missed the live-streaming version, fear not, because you can go listen to and/or download it from Ken Plum Presents: Ken Plume's A Site Called FRED. Specifically from the compilation page that has all the Venture Bros. tunes from over the years. Eight of them, to be precise! So go grab it now. You can also head over to the Holiday Havok episode guide (even though it's not really an episode) and read all about it (and the other songs) if that's your pleasure. Enjoy, and Merry Christmas (or other holiday of choice)!
  • by Robert (but he's on vacation and he forgot his login)
  • (unregistered id: D10493D551)
It is now Christmas time! Thanks Mike, Jackson, and Doc and keep the good times rolling into 2012.
Dec. 22, 2011, 12:50pm
Aaaaaaah I know, I was so psyched for it XD
Dec. 26, 2011, 1:45pm
Whoo, a bit of an aggressive one this year. Pretty good though.
Dec. 22, 2011, 5:13pm
  • by roscoe Fink
  • (unregistered id: 28337035E3)
WORST. VENTURE-CHRISTMAS. YET.

Good crap. I couldn't even finish it! That was just SO BAD!
  • -2
Dec. 24, 2011, 8:31pm
  • by Donkiku not logged in.
  • (unregistered id: 7D0A7FC9CB)
I am with you. It was bad.
  • -1
Dec. 27, 2011, 9:29am
Haven't Jackson and Doc mentioned somewhere how much they hate having to do the Xmas songs because they always happen at their busiest time of year? It sounds like their frustration bled into this one a little bit.

It was still fun, and I'm happy to have anything at all from them, but it almost makes me feel bad. If they don't want to do this, but they keep cranking them out because they're expected of them...well, jeez that makes me feel pretty guilty. haha

I hope you had a great xmas J+D.
Dec. 29, 2011, 2:58pm