T-Shirt Russian Roulette

Not to be confused with Russian T-Shirt Roulette of course. Nonsek, makers and sellers of random t-shirts (called remixes) has recently partnered with Adult Swim such that you can purchase Adult Swim Remix shirts. Remixes include various Adult Swim TV shows including The Venture Bros., hence my reason for updating about it.

If you missed out on shirt club or don't like any of the shirts Adult Swim offers on their shop this might be your chance! You can end up with some bizarre logo combinations, or even just bizarre logos in general. One of them is the skull in Sgt. Hatred's logo with 'The Monarch' written on the helmet, which I'm not sure I understand. Shirts will run you $23 each.
Informative
Use the Lock and Block functions at the top to decrease the randomness and hone in on a design you want. You can even tell it to print just two designs. The shirt color is changeable too. Hours of fun and endless ways to separate you from your money.
Feb. 8, 2011, 2:40pm
  • by clayton
  • (unregistered id: 713168E46D)
This is sweet! if you put the time into it and use the lock and block you get your dream shirt. I spent an hour getting my design and I'm buying it this week!

it would be cool if mike did a contest for coolest t-shirt using nonsek
Feb. 8, 2011, 6:49pm
  • by cpc65
  • (unregistered id: 4D66600ECF)
Interesting concept. I do wish you could manually select some of the options such as the color of the designs you want to use once you manage to get them. Still worth it if you have the time.
Feb. 8, 2011, 7:23pm
  • by Dylan
  • (unregistered id: 07BF7872EC)
I will never be able to stop clicking Remix.
Feb. 10, 2011, 1:41am
Informative
  • by Dylan
  • (unregistered id: CE0F1D50B4)
You can get a shirt with a single image by saving a shirt with one image blocked, then going to your saved shirts and reopening it. It gives you the option to block another image. 2 images blocked = single image shirt. Boom, yummy.
Feb. 14, 2011, 9:14pm

Mar. 14, 2019, 7:29pm
Season 7 Blu Ray announced! https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/70798/venture_brothers_s5.html

Dec. 30, 2018, 7:24pm
I know it's ghost town around here postseason and all but this: https://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/adult-swim/278367/the-venture-bros-season-8-everything-you-need-to-know Enjoy!