I'm On A Podcast

If you're a sci-fi fan (and how could you not be?) then you may know of The Sci-Fi Block, an excellent site devoted to all things sci-fi. So when the site's editor in chief and founder, Robert Ring, asked me to come on the Sci-Fi block podcast of course I agreed. Also joining me as a guest was Chandra Free, author of the graphic novel The God Machine (which you should buy immediately) and huge Venture Bros. fan in her own right. We talk about the season four finale, season four in general and a lot more Venture-related stuff. It's a good time, you should check it out at Sci-Fi Block or on iTunes (whenever it shows up there).
  • (unregistered id: B7D02EEF34)
That was pretty interesting. I think that if I could choose a character for them to make an action figure of, I'd choose Underbheit. I don't know, I just like the guy.
Dec. 2, 2010, 8:48pm
Hahaha, Mike, I was listening to this again today, and I love your response to my idea about the Killinger toy having a removable mask: "Yeah...probably not." You're right. It definitely couldn't be removable.

I also just realized that a RoBoy toy would be totally kickass.

Anyway, I had lots of fun doing it. Hope everyone enjoys it.
Dec. 2, 2010, 11:42pm
  • by Dormammund Dumber
  • (unregistered id: 9BB7F400B3)
Hey Mike!
ou ever read the science fiction books The Genocides-Disch, The Best of Cordwainer Smith, The Stainless Steal Rat-Harrison, or The Skinner-Neal Asher?

Possibly the best science fiction ever written.
Dec. 5, 2010, 1:54am