Season Four: Starting October 18th

Adult Swim updated their long-term schedule (many thanks to Henchman #17 in the comments and Kuiosikle on Twitter for pointing that out before I did my daily check) with the premiere of season four which will occur at midnight on October 18th (okay, technically that's the 19th, but only by like a minute). That's the night of Sunday if this after midnight malarkey still confounds you. So mark your calenders and get ready. No word on which episode will be airing yet, nor any names, but I'm sure in time all will be revealed.
  • by Hardy
  • (unregistered)
Don't you mean: "That's the night of Sunday..." rather than "Saturday".

I'm excited...all the new seasons of great shows start soon (Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Office, 30 Rock, Archer, Venture Bros., etc., etc.)
Sep. 1, 2009, 3:53pm
Yes, yes I did. Sleep deprivation will do that. Thanks!
Sep. 1, 2009, 6:39pm
  • by Joe
  • (unregistered)
Hey look a countdown clock! Great, now I can stare at it while shaking like a leaf and rocking back and forth left-to-right until the big day :D
Sep. 2, 2009, 12:55am
  • by cpc65
  • (unregistered)
Hot damn!!!
Sep. 2, 2009, 1:28pm
  • by cpc65
  • (unregistered)
Wait! So VB got bumped from it's traditional timeslot of 10:30 to now airing at midnight just so they can show back to back episodes of OLD Family Guy from 10:00 - 11:00? That sucks! FG is on every damn night of the week. They can't give it a rest for one night? Booooooo!!!!
PS: FG is nowhere near as good as before it got cancelled. They act like they don't need to try anymore since Fox got their knees all dirty, if ya know what I mean, to get FG back on their network.
Sep. 3, 2009, 1:38pm
  • by Hardy
  • (unregistered)
I'm with you man. Family Guy is syndicated on pretty much every station these days...I can see it anywhere. So why would I tune in to see it on [as]? I won't. I wouldn't complain if they aired it only once a day....but it's 2 eps a day (except Fri.&Sat.)! I think [as] thinks it brings in the best ratings....but put Venture Bros. in the 11pm timeslot and it'll shine too! But [as] is too scared to even try other shows in their good timeslots. 11pm-12am should be the Venture Bros.--Metalocalypse Power Hour.

(I don't think VB was ever at the 10:30 timeslot, I think they were at the 11:30 slot and now Robot Chicken/Robot Chicken Spinoff is bumping VB back to midnight)
Sep. 3, 2009, 3:44pm
Yeah, the show was never on at 10:30, I think the best timeslot it ever got was 11 or 11:30. However, it's got Robot Chicken as a lead-in, which is a pretty good lead to have since it's one of Adult Swim's most popular shows (if not the most popular).
Sep. 3, 2009, 8:57pm
  • by Joe
  • (unregistered)
I'd -love- to have Robot Chicken as the lead-in for my show! Good for VB and good for Robot Chicken. They're both fantastic shows in their own genres.
Sep. 4, 2009, 2:58pm
  • by cpc65
  • (unregistered)
Yeah, you guys are right. It was on at 11:30. At least last season it was. I still consider the time bump as a demotion, not a promotion no matter what show is leading into it.

Hopefully A.S. will be showing the season 4 eps online like last season. I don't own a DVR or TEVO and VCRs are old fashioned and I needs my sleep for work on Monday morning. Mondays suck!
Sep. 5, 2009, 2:06am

Commercial Break

anthropomorphic cow named stan

Aug. 1, 2014, 8:52pm
Hey I don't know if anyone posted this yet but adult swim has the Venture Bros 2014 comic con Panel up: http://video.adultswim.com/convention-panels/sdcc-2014-the-venture-bros-panel.html

Fi

Jun. 4, 2014, 12:05pm
Not sure if there's somewhere else to post this, but Adult Swim is (once again) airing Venture Bros: 1am Eastern, Monday through Friday (possibly excepting Thursday, because it's Adult Swim).

Sep. 21, 2013, 3:47pm
Cool beans! Maybe if you attend dressed only in your Hankbuck towel you'll win a prize?