Final Working Episode Titles

If you check the MSN TV guide as much as I do (since it's generally the first place to get the titles of the episodes) you may already know that the final three episodes of the season have been named. After next week's The Lepidopterists (thanks to Jackson for the title correction), the eleventh episode of the season is ominously called Orb. In a similar vein to season two, this season appears to end with a two-parter named The Family That Slays Together, Stays Together, which is pretty much the longest episode title ever, so I have arbitrarily decided to break the name into two pieces corresponding to each episode. I'll probably figure something out once everything is clarified, but until then, enjoy!
  • by cgeye
  • (unregistered id: D3E95023B6)
Calling dibs on the C.M Kornbluth SHARK SHIP shoutout....
Jul. 28, 2008, 10:08am
Next week's episode is actually titled "The Lepidopterists," and always has been. NOT "The Lepidopteriot." Not sure how that one got screwed up, but I've seen it listed incorrectly in a number of places.
Jul. 29, 2008, 9:42am
  • by Phil
  • (unregistered id: 4453D1431A)
The Adult Swim website has it listed as "Lepidopteriot" in their schedule for this coming Sunday. I believe you, Jackson, obviously, that that was never the title...but maybe that's the source from which everyone else is getting the bad info.
Jul. 29, 2008, 10:56pm
  • by Mr. Za Monarch
  • (unregistered id: F93337DD76)
ORB, sounds... ominous. Can't wait.

And for some reason the line "Super run away!" just popped back into my head.
Jul. 29, 2008, 11:23am
  • by H
  • (unregistered id: 4E367C4092)
Ominous ... and short! Can't wait.
Jul. 30, 2008, 1:17am
  • by Tess
  • (unregistered id: 4E429DF010)
I am just expecting that to be chocked full of "Heavy Metal" references. I can only HOPE I am mistaken.
Jul. 31, 2008, 6:13am

Commercial Break

Sep. 6, 2015, 7:13pm
From Venture Home News: Season 6 premiere date is February 7 2016!

Jan. 16, 2015, 3:00am
The artist is actually Cujo, and the song is called Popsicle. :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBB2bbdFA0Y

Sep. 16, 2014, 11:30am
I think this is from the latest Dragoncon a few weeks ago: Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnHIzYWq7Hg Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeI3npFOkr8