Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Doc Kneezy
  • (unregistered id: AEF073C61E)
Happy birthday to me!!!! I cannot believe the Venture Bros. died 14 goddamn times!!!!! Damn that makes me look at season 1 way different. I'm just glad to at least see them in flashbacks. Why is it that brock and Doc never die on any of their adventures. My respect for Dr. Orpheus and gone way up. He is a really good person. He and Triana seem to be the only ones who actually cared that they died. Brock and Dr. Venture were fucking laughing at one time. My respect for Dr. Venture has gone way down. I'm not saying Hammer and Publick have ruined the show, but he doesn't even seem to really care that they died. He even said screw the boys in the beginning. I guess I can understand having 14 copies of them. But what really pisses me off is the fact that when Dr. Venture thought Brock was dead in Dia de los Dangerous! he had a fucking nervous breakdown and shit. He was crying and shit, making shirnes, calling Brock his "beautiful guardian angel" and having his own goddamn funeral. Man Dr. Venture is an asshole. Dr. Orpheus is my favorite character now. He has a good heart. It may sound strange coming from me, the man who types comments of rage and fustration but I really respect that he showed some sort of mourning when they died. Dr. Venture went off and partied for fucks sake!! I hope they bring them back in this season. What I would like to see is Dr. Venture or Brock die and see what happens. I had a feeling they were clones. Selfish bastard. The scenes with The Monarch were absolutely hilarious. King Gorilla was the only one who had his back. I guess Doc's right side wandered out and found it's way to that prison. This season looks to be even greater than the 1st. I don't think I can watch my DVD anymore. I want to see more new episodes. I still cannot believe they died 14 times though. I will admit that the fact they have been cloned so many times takes away from "Return to Spider Skull Island". I now know why he said "Alright get their clothes." It made it seem like that was their first time dying. I can't wait
Jun. 26, 2006, 5:54am
  • by ClearGreenSkies
  • (unregistered id: B9EBA4928E)
Happy belated birthday!

I agree that Dr. Venture's really reached a new level of horrible-ness with this episode. I don't know... I can see not being concerned since they can be cloned and whatnot, but still. Running away from your sons? Laughing over their deaths? There's a certain line, I think. A lot of this episode had me first laughing hysterically, then thinking about it, then going "Oh...man, that's really sad." I love this show.
Jun. 26, 2006, 9:22pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• agrohimupv unlocked One Year Later May. 3, 2024, 4:11am
  • Robdvt unlocked One Year Later May. 2, 2024, 9:34pm
  • Robegf unlocked One Year Later May. 2, 2024, 9:33pm
  • Vikijgk unlocked One Year Later May. 2, 2024, 6:28pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites