Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

Exciting!
And definite spoilers:
We saw Molotov in the Destiny suit (or at least something similar) in the teaser, right? Seemed like a pretty fair conclusion with the eye-patch and everything.

At any rate, big things! I'm curious if this is leading to the Season 6 events that Doc and Jackson sounded so excited about.
Jun. 27, 2013, 12:26am
That makes me really worried about Hank (show Hank, not me Hank)...
Jun. 27, 2013, 1:47am
And to the big things, now you've got me curious and snooping around Jackson's blogs.

"Doc and I have big plans for season 6 and are champing at the bit to get started writing it. But first we have to write the script for our proposed long-form Venture Bros. special. We've got a pretty epic story planned, involving an epic number of cast members in an epic setting, so it's a pretty epic task ahead of us. The story will bridge seasons 5 & 6, so our mission is to tie up a lot of threads from season 5 (and 4, and 3…) and start a few new ones in the process."

Someone online told me that the hour long special has been delayed til AFTER Season 6, so the gap between seasons will be shorter.
Jun. 27, 2013, 2:13am
  • by The Tick
  • (unregistered id: 0B4A8D092F)
In a recent interview they said the special is canned so they can get season six out faster.

My guess is we will end up getting a 90 minute season six finale.
Setting it up for the epic seventh and perhaps final season!

WHICH WOULD MAKE ME WEEP WITH JOY!
Jun. 27, 2013, 5:31pm
I don't think canned is the right word, just pushed back. I hope.
Jun. 27, 2013, 7:56pm
  • by The Tick
They siad they weren't doing it in that IGN interview I believe, go look it up... I'm busy fighting crime.
Jun. 27, 2013, 9:28pm
Yeah, they didn't mention anything about it Not happening there, so I'm presuming it's been moved to post S6 now.
Jun. 27, 2013, 10:54pm
  • by The Tick.
I found it... and it WAS ON IGN, you big doubtful meanie!!

"IGN TV: I understand there's going to be a feature-length movie bridging the gap between the two (new seasons). Have you started really working on that now?

Hammer: That's actually no longer true. We decided to move straight into Season 6 so that people wouldn't have to wait another two-and-a-half years.

Publick: That's a mistake. So we took all the ideas and we're rolling it into the season."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/31/team-venture-returns-to-adult-swim

SPPPPOOOOONNNNN!!!!!!!
Jun. 27, 2013, 11:11pm
I just re-watched the season five trailer, and I didn't see Molotov in any of the scenes. The only Destiny scene I saw has already aired (i.e., the one where Hank uses the suit to defeat Tim Meadows's character and escape from the S.P.H.I.N.X. holding cell). Did I miss another one?
Jun. 27, 2013, 1:18pm
http://mantiseye.com/news/2013/05/new_venture_bros_season_v_promos
You can see her seven seconds in on the second video.
Jun. 27, 2013, 1:34pm
Gotcha. I was watching the longer trailer (i.e., the one that was prepared for Comic-Con). I forgot all about the "Go V Deep" promos. Thanks for the link!
Jun. 27, 2013, 7:14pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
Yup, heart-shaped eyepatch and everything.
Jun. 27, 2013, 9:02pm
damn, bro. epic spoiler.
Jun. 28, 2013, 5:10pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Julimwt unlocked One Year Later Apr. 25, 2024, 8:57pm
  • Julifpv unlocked One Year Later Apr. 25, 2024, 6:28pm
  • Julineb unlocked One Year Later Apr. 25, 2024, 10:30am
  • Juliywr unlocked One Year Later Apr. 25, 2024, 5:18am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites