Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

Indeed, why does Dean seem to know he's a clone already? I thought the Halloween episode came later... I'm a bit puzzled
Jun. 3, 2013, 2:42am
I guess this IS after Halloween. Dean says it is.
Jun. 3, 2013, 2:44am
According to the [as] bumps, as well as what previously seemed like a joke in an interview with Publick, the Halloween episode took place during the first commercial break, and the flow of the episode seems to back that up.
It's pretty weird, I'm gunna be honest. I wonder what other episodes took place during this one...
Jun. 3, 2013, 3:00am
Great . . . I assumed it ALL took place after the Halloween episode . . . and Doc V simply was not to choosy with what he slept with.

Hopefully AS will repeat it this week.
Jun. 3, 2013, 4:06am
Well, best i can tell, it takes place over the coarse of 3 or 4 months and future episodes are also going to be taking place within that time frame.
So, we may see some of this same story in the background of future episodes???
Jun. 3, 2013, 6:24pm
There's a fourth Venture Brother on the way!

Who will then be promptly eaten, because Praying Mantises.
Jun. 3, 2013, 11:32pm
Unless I am totally confused--or missed something--the episode opens at day break--after the midnight blow up on the Venture Compound. So this takes place like a few hours after the Halloween episode--Night Rider brings back Dean, Hank was at Dermontt . . . and we can only wonder about what happened with Nikki! . . . and apparently Dr. Venture really did not care who he went to bed with.

Now did things happen in the 6-odd hours in between? Sure, why not?
Jun. 3, 2013, 4:31am
I think you're confused. Dean was at Triana's/Night Rider's house in the Operation P.R.O.M., not the Halloween special. This episode starts right after the ending of season 4.
Jun. 3, 2013, 12:11pm
  • by beb
  • (unregistered id: E931CDA98D)
AAnd proms are traditionally in June so we have a lot happening between the start of this episode and the first commercial break.
Jun. 3, 2013, 2:16pm
Oh! My bad! I am mixing up the Halloween special--which not be on DVD--with Operation PROM! Which is, as you say, the end of Season 4.

*Walks Home in Shame*
Jun. 3, 2013, 8:42pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Irinhsx unlocked One Year Later Apr. 26, 2024, 4:32pm
  • Irinvhs unlocked One Year Later Apr. 26, 2024, 9:36am
  • Julifjy unlocked One Year Later Apr. 26, 2024, 8:52am
  • Julimwt unlocked One Year Later Apr. 25, 2024, 8:57pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites