Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by The Mysterious H
  • (unregistered id: E1151550B0)
Animation was kinda sucky, like pilot-quality, but the story more than made up for it. HELPeR stole the interview segments and Dean stole the music video. The music video is, without a doubt, the best part. So much awesomeness, I'm glad adult swim is rerunning it this week so that I can catch everything I missed the first time.
Aug. 29, 2011, 12:17am
  • by James Mandible
  • (unregistered id: F5AFB76322)
I thought the animation looked fine, didn't seem any different from season 4 to me?
Aug. 29, 2011, 12:31am
  • by Bill
  • (unregistered id: 126FE30BD2)
It looked fine to me too, but I watched on a crappy TV. I may notice when I re-watch in HD when I get the chance.
Aug. 29, 2011, 6:06am
  • by B Fett
  • (unregistered id: 3024FEA83C)
This was probably because it was animated by Titmouse and not World Leaders/Noodlesoup. When I watched I thought some of the drawing looked like season 1 drawings but with a better animation budget, especially in some of the shots with Rusty. What was really weird though was to see a fully purple-haired Triana (in the Christmas party lol)
Aug. 29, 2011, 4:11pm
  • by James Mandible
  • (unregistered id: F5AFB76322)
On a re-watch (on the computer instead of my TV) I see what everyone's talking about, I don't think it looked bad, but it was different.
Aug. 30, 2011, 2:25am
  • by Hardy
  • (unregistered id: 4C4AA9AE08)
The animation definitely looked different. I think this was animated in house. I'm sooooo glad the next seasons are still being sent to Korea for animation, this in-house animations is definitely a cartoony step down in quality. Looks OK for a music video special though.
Aug. 29, 2011, 8:49am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Vilianadhg unlocked One Year Later Apr. 28, 2024, 3:07am
  • Irinyki unlocked One Year Later Apr. 27, 2024, 11:44pm
  • Vilianakzy unlocked One Year Later Apr. 27, 2024, 7:04am
  • Irinypn unlocked One Year Later Apr. 27, 2024, 4:18am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites