Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Jet_Girl
  • (unregistered id: B94FFEF140)
Speaking of loose ends...

I think the 3 most important questions that still need to be answered before the series ends are:

1.) Why DOES The Monarch hate Dr. Venture?
2.) Who is the boys Mother?
3.) What/Who caused the death of Jonas Venture Sr.?

Of course, other points of interest to me are random things like:

The relationship between Brock and Molotov (love or hate, they should definitely at least "get together" at some point)

The boys blossoming relationships with girls. Let's face it, they're what? 17 now? It's about time... (Hank's "success", if you can consider it that, aside, Dean's drive seems to be all about his work, yet, he was so devoted to his girl pal Triana in the past...)

And (now, more than ever) the idea that Dr. Girlfriend might actually LIKE 21.

Also, I'd like to see more of the old Team Venture, because they kick much @$$, in my opinion (especially Col. Gentleman), not to mention Sally Impossible (what ever happened to Rocket, by the way?), and I think another meeting between Tara and her girls, and Rusty and his boys would be pretty cool.

I read somewhere that in P.R.O.M, Rusty would reveal to Hank and Dean the fact that they were clones. That's all well and good, but, again, I think it's about time we start getting answers reguarding the 3 main questions I mentioned above.

I'm thinking VB will last another 2 Seasons for sure. They'll probably answer those 3 big questions sometime during the Finales of Season 5 and 6.

P.S. Anybody else buy Season 4.1 today? :D (What was up with the DVD cover? Who's chest is that? I laughed for 5 minutes after I removed the cover. Hilariously random!)

P.P.S. Someone mentioned Lost Season 6. Am I the only person who liked the Finale? LOL. ;P
Oct. 27, 2010, 1:07am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: 43F7869F5C)
I got it and it's fabulous! Although the hairy chest thing was done in the ATHF Volume 7 set. I think it's Rusty's chest by the way.
Oct. 27, 2010, 1:47am
  • by HarveyOswaldCopplebot-Cyborgs
  • (unregistered id: BF0DA54477)
I dont think all these questions will be answered.
For some reason I think as soon as Monstroso comes out of the oxygen tent (with his broad shoulders, made of silicone humps), the finale will end up along the lines of this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW6BSuLPyeg
A truly weird back up flanged vocal on Gail Ann Dorsey's voice. Neat! @@^%

Why not the Guild coming in to the whole end game? Monstroso is the money maker for the guild, I'll bet you a copy of the prog rock masterpiece "Yessocks".
Oct. 27, 2010, 3:42pm
  • by PromoTheRobot
  • (unregistered id: 0B3D50F846)
Here's my 21/Dr. Girlfriend prediction...The Monarch gets wind of what is going on and confronts 21. But when he calls on his henchmen to attack they all stand with Gary instead. Sheila hires Monstroso and takes the cocoon and most of what Malcolm has in a divorce settlement. Finally, Gary convinces Sheila to become the supervillianess she was always capable of being and pledges himself as her #2 and the other henchmen follow.
Nov. 1, 2010, 1:53pm
  • by kirk
  • (unregistered id: 9C0DD558FE)
cough,cough,24's death,cough
Nov. 2, 2010, 7:01pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Julifpo unlocked One Year Later Apr. 24, 2024, 6:30pm
  • Julivvh unlocked One Year Later Apr. 24, 2024, 10:32am
  • Julieod unlocked One Year Later Apr. 24, 2024, 5:43am
  • Juliimc unlocked One Year Later Apr. 24, 2024, 4:18am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites