Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Roscoe
  • (unregistered id: 8A4AAE406A)
I've been here forever! It's weird thinking how long it's been! I remember the layout of all those screenshots. Wild
I remember the first time I saw the show was the pilot, they aired it with a few other one-off flash shows. (Venture was the only one that endid up being picked up) I loved it. I recorded it on my VCR durring the Thursday repeats.
-Anybody remember those?

I remember some time after that, I was at art school, walking to the metro in NoHo, when I passed an abandoned building with posters pasted all over the side with the familiar skull all over them and a date at the bottom. I knew immediately what it was! that was when I first found out that Venture was going to be picked up for a full season.

I enjoyed the retrospective Mike.....There is one thing you left out though (perhaps intentionally) you didn't mention when, durring the down-time, the site was "commandeered" by #21, the monarch, and it seems like someone else....I can't recall.
Anyway, thanks for 5 years Mike. I know I'm not the only one who appreciates all the hard work and effort you put into the site. It is always appreciated.
Dec. 8, 2009, 8:52am
  • by roscoe
Conjectural Technologies, Fella!
It just occured to me, I believe conjectural tech. was the other party that took over.
Maybe not, I can't quite remember.
-Help me out here.
Dec. 8, 2009, 8:57am
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: 1810A2A1DF)
Haha I'm glad you remember those. It was the Monarch and his henchmen for a while, followed by the Guild. That was actually my answer to an April Fool's joke that lasted entirely too long (it started on April 2nd and lasted for at least a month).

There's also the various more structured April Fool's jokes. The Super Milk-Chan Experiment, the 12 Oz. Mouse Experiment and the Adult Swim acquisition of the site. This year was actually the first year I didn't do anything.
Dec. 8, 2009, 6:02pm
  • by Roscoe
AW! That's right! it was the GUILD. I can remember it so well now. Thanks Mike.
I remember the other pranks, But they didn't last as long. and as I recall, Some people even got upset about the change.
Dec. 9, 2009, 12:34am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Vilianajdo unlocked One Year Later Apr. 28, 2024, 9:52am
  • Irinrje unlocked One Year Later Apr. 28, 2024, 6:27am
  • Vilianadhg unlocked One Year Later Apr. 28, 2024, 3:07am
  • Irinyki unlocked One Year Later Apr. 27, 2024, 11:44pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites