Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by John
  • (unregistered id: 20649279D7)
Hey I've been thinking, considering you break your balls to do these; Does anyone really read the episode synopsis? My joy of these things coming out is scrolling down to the notes section to check how many of the references I correctly picked up. I'm just wondering if anyone feels the same way. (Though I guess it's a bit harder to change the way things are done, considering you've done like 4 seasons of them almost.)
Dec. 1, 2009, 12:32pm
  • by Bill
  • (unregistered id: E11BA8B324)
I read the notes right away, but when I'm trying to remember a detail for an older episode, the synopsis is invaluable.
Dec. 1, 2009, 2:17pm
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: 1810A2A1DF)
It wouldn't surprise me if the synopsis gets the least amount of mileage after the notes and screenshots. At this point it's more for completeness sake than anything else. I've noticed that they've become a lot more in depth compared to some of the earlier ones as well.

I may try changing things for the second half of season four a bit, but in general it's not difficult to make them, it just eats away a decent amount of free time.
Dec. 1, 2009, 5:53pm
  • by Chris98vf
  • (unregistered id: 3CD4FCC3B8)
Mike, after reading the notes I think you should delete ALL INTERNET HISTORY after having such a detailed rundown of Gary Glitter :P

On the same note, sucks to be GG. He's persona non grata in all of South East Asia and the kids in London aren't beautiful brown boy-girls.
Dec. 2, 2009, 12:47am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: 66C758498E)
I read the synopses, but I'm a bit obsessive compulsive so there's that. You have a way with phrasing, if I say so myself.
Dec. 1, 2009, 10:24pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Viktorivpd unlocked One Year Later May. 4, 2024, 1:32am
  • Robvmw unlocked One Year Later May. 3, 2024, 3:11pm
  • Robjbm unlocked One Year Later May. 3, 2024, 2:08pm
  • Roblka unlocked One Year Later May. 3, 2024, 2:03pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites