Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Big Jim
  • (unregistered id: 3B0F483F4E)
Anyone else notice in the scene where 21 is talking to the skull of 24 that each time 21 said something to the skull we heard a weird shrill chime as a response to his comment. Wonder if this means something crazy and supernatural is happening. Or if its just something in 21's head?
Nov. 9, 2009, 11:12am
  • by Agent No
  • (unregistered id: 3CCC597331)
After watching again I have a theory that I'll leave out there. Remember in the season premiere when the OSI guys are chasing the invisible man down? 21 is not crazy, SOMEONE is communicating with him and taking out revenge using stolen or created tech. My guess is Phantom Limb, and he is also the one that detonated the explosion and is the reason we see the Sovereign hiding in a later episode.
Nov. 9, 2009, 1:06pm
  • by tsox
  • (unregistered id: 4BF7CE2F96)
Oh man, it would be so awesome to find out there's more to that invisible man thing.
Nov. 9, 2009, 1:42pm
  • by Ron Bonham
  • (unregistered id: 57C921E776)
They showed them so it would seem to follow that that was someone of importance, no?
Nov. 9, 2009, 11:39pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: 2B2DEC558B)
I'm still a bit skeptical. He seemed to be more of a misdirection than anything else. He'll probably come up again but not in as important of a role as is being speculated.

As for the chime, I think it's just a musical representation of 21's insanity. He's definitely dangerous now, but still unfocused. I can see him playing a big part in the end of this half of the season.
Nov. 10, 2009, 12:29am
  • by Joe
  • (unregistered id: D27323FDCE)
I'm tellin y'all, the Moppets being the one's who pulled the trigger on 24, it's just too easy, too predictable!

If it turns out they're the one's that did it, I'm going to stay right here until my archenemy comes home and kills me!
Nov. 10, 2009, 12:38am
  • by Xoinx
  • (unregistered id: 3E935297AB)
The Moppets? It's the Monarch who killed 24, when he planted the timebomb on HELPER.
Nov. 10, 2009, 12:32pm
  • by cpc65
  • (unregistered id: 0C56B4C973)
Yeah, but he didn't set it off. He was on the ground all dizzy when the bomb went off. Saying The Monarch killed 24 is like saying Chevy killed someone because they built the car the person was driving when it got hit by a train. The Moppets were the only ones not seen outside at the battle. And the remote detonator was last seen on Dr. Mrs. The Monarch's throne when she ran outside.
Nov. 11, 2009, 2:26am
  • by LikeATimeBomb
  • (unregistered id: EF8AEDCBBC)
We all killed him, Gary.
Nov. 11, 2009, 3:10am
  • by Creepy Crooner
  • (unregistered id: C0BBF56792)
yes. yes we did. well said! I don't think of this as a real mystery. Of course it may pop up again as the season progresses but they kind of wrapped up most of what they needed to.
Nov. 12, 2009, 1:57am
  • by Agent No
  • (unregistered id: 590F2E2FA1)
I don't think it will be THAT invisible man necessarily. Rather someone using the "tech" he used or who has similarly gone through whatever "they (OSI) did to him".

As for my Limb theory, I think it makes sense why he'd target The Ventures or at least support/encourage 21 to do that. Limb knows the Guild Laws (like Hatred) and figured if 21 went through with it Monarch would become hunted by The Guild too. As for Brock being #2, maybe hoping to convince Samson to join him to fight Monarch & The Sovereign, since Limb & Brock share a sort of respect for each other as foes.
Nov. 10, 2009, 5:42am
  • by Tess
  • (unregistered id: F689646DF2)
Invisible man ran into a wall because he can't see. Light can't hit invisible eyes, my friend. It just can't.
Nov. 10, 2009, 8:33am
  • by Hardy
  • (unregistered id: FFF530337A)
That is so right that it just blew my mind into a Fry Hole.
Nov. 10, 2009, 4:52pm
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: 2B2DEC558B)
Who says he's the one who's invisible? Could be the science equivalent of Orpheus's Cloak of Concealment.
Nov. 10, 2009, 5:44pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Julimwt unlocked One Year Later Apr. 25, 2024, 8:57pm
  • Julifpv unlocked One Year Later Apr. 25, 2024, 6:28pm
  • Julineb unlocked One Year Later Apr. 25, 2024, 10:30am
  • Juliywr unlocked One Year Later Apr. 25, 2024, 5:18am

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites