Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Trashcan Man
  • (unregistered id: B16763C1BD)
I'm going to throw a crazy idea out here..

While it is certainly implied that when Kano says "I've taken from this world a great man" that he's speaking of Jonas Sr., it's not confirmed either (uncomfortable silence isn't necessarily a confirmation).

What if the great man was none other than... Dr. Benton Quest? What if Dr. Quest attempted to activate the Orb with Jonas Sr., and somehow Jonas Sr. was killed in the process and Kano had to kill Dr. Quest? Or... even mind blowingly enough, what if Race Bannon had to kill Benton Quest, killing Jonas Sr. in the process, and the original Team Venture was unable to stop it. Note that during the timeline of the show, Race Bannon is back at OSI HQ torturing Sphinx guys, and not bodyguarding Benton Quest anymore. It fits in with the timeline, as at this point Dr. Venture is also dead (Myra is bodyguarding Rusty)

Dr. Quest has never made an appearance on the show. The writers have been saving him for something special, I'm sure. Hell, we've seen everyone, including Dr. Zin. I have this sneaking suspicion that something big is going to happen that will bring Dr. Benton Quest into the Ventureverse.
Aug. 9, 2008, 6:59pm
  • by Amun-Ra
  • (unregistered id: EBE00567BE)
That seems kind far-fetched. The Quests aren't really the focus of the show, I'm not sure that we can infer anything just because Benton Quest isn't it. I might be wrong of course, but that seems like a rather elaborate conclusion for next to no evidence at this point.
Aug. 9, 2008, 7:13pm
  • by marceriksen
  • (unregistered id: ABB8EC85D1)
semi-unrelated but i'm waiting for the monarch's parents to come into the show again (last time i think was dia de los dangerous where he talked about them being killed in a plane crash).
Aug. 10, 2008, 4:50am
  • by crete
  • (unregistered id: 19422C5311)
if they are saving dr. quest for something, I imagine it would be johnny-related.
Aug. 10, 2008, 10:34am

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Vilianajdo unlocked One Year Later Apr. 28, 2024, 9:52am
  • Irinrje unlocked One Year Later Apr. 28, 2024, 6:27am
  • Vilianadhg unlocked One Year Later Apr. 28, 2024, 3:07am
  • Irinyki unlocked One Year Later Apr. 27, 2024, 11:44pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites