Hey There, Mystery Person
Trying to vote on a comment, eh? You need an account to do that! You should totally get one! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in above!

The Original Venture Bros. News & Information Site

Comment Thread

Hey There, Mystery Person
Commenting anonymously is cool and all, but you should register an account! You'll get your own username and can participate in community stuff. It's awesome! Already have an account? Log in!
Name:

Web Site (optional):

Your Comment:

• by Roscoe
  • (unregistered id: 34B06A0D03)
Thanks Mike.
I never woulda' found that video, as I hate going onto the AS website.
Can I just go on record as saying: I don't love to hate the moppets, I just plain hate the moppets.
I will throw one huge-ass party if and when Tim-Tom and Kevin FINALLY meet their end.
Aug. 7, 2008, 9:58am
  • by Joe
  • (unregistered id: D197A7F08E)
Don't like 'em either. Not one bit. They're just not...I don't know, something. I'm glad for any episode where they're not in it.
Aug. 8, 2008, 6:00am
  • by Tess
  • (unregistered id: 4E429DF010)
The Moppits, like Sgt. Hatred, grew on me... when I realized how FUN they must be to write.

As that girl in the audience said, we kind of like being abused.

And the Moppits are fan abuse. But I kind of like it.
Aug. 8, 2008, 6:09am
  • by The Mysterious 'H'
  • (unregistered id: 8B8785BDB4)
I don't know. They seem to be kind of one dimensional at this point. I'm sure Doc and Jackson have something more complex planned for them but I just don't care for them, even as fan abuse.
Aug. 8, 2008, 8:36am
  • by Mike
  • (unregistered id: 027D18FA77)
Yeah I don't know if they are supposed to be anything aside from skeevy gross dudes at this point. I kind of doubt there are any grand plans in store for them aside from the fact that they are hated and just kind of disgusting characters. It's weird actually.
Aug. 8, 2008, 9:55am
  • by Tess
  • (unregistered id: 4E429DF010)
I didn't say they were deep or unique characters. Hatred has loads more depth, sure!

I do find their skeeziness funny, I suppose. And I like that they put characters that make everyone so uncomfortable in the show. I suppose it cracks me up on a meta-level. The look on my friend's face when they were talking about Dr. Girlfriend's white panties was funnier than most of that episode -- and that's saying something!
Aug. 9, 2008, 8:29am
Think that's what Jackson and Doc want, is for you to hate them throughout the season then kill them off in a big way just to give the fans a victory. My bets on 21 and 24 to do the deed, so they can finally get their place in the sun.
Aug. 8, 2008, 6:32pm

Latest Discussion Articles

Latest Community Threads

Newest Achievements »

• Fiver Fever
    Posted in all eight season five discussion threads within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Mike on Jul. 29, 2013, 2:03am
  • Five By Fiver
    Posted a comment in five or more season five discussions within a week of going up.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am
  • Season Fiver
    Posted a comment in at least one season five discussion within a week.
    Unlocked by Apple Mummy on Jul. 20, 2013, 2:53am

Social Experiments

Community Leaderboard »

1. hardyworld - 261
  2. The Mysterious 'H' - 231
  3. Mike - 226
  4. Ginger - 216
  5. Ron Bonham - 216

Commercial Break

Recently Achieved »

• Vikixoh unlocked One Year Later May. 11, 2024, 4:03am
  • Vikipxc unlocked One Year Later May. 10, 2024, 9:04pm
  • Vikixsc unlocked One Year Later May. 10, 2024, 8:49pm
  • Vikimll unlocked One Year Later May. 10, 2024, 7:50pm

Mantis-Poll »

What was your favorite episode of season six?
Voting for this poll has ended.

(334 votes)

Fan Sites